Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

And someone want to send me a copy of the Django Unchained script??
nerd.gif

I'm up for suggestions, do we want to autopick this one for him or what do we wanna do here?  I'll let you guys decide.  I don't wanna take a movie that someone else might have on deck ya know?  So we'd need a way to pick a movie that's worthy, but not on a radar. 

Otherwise, we gon be watchin Django Unchained instead of reading it......
laugh.gif

Limitless was pretty good, didn't end the way I thought it would, but still good nonetheless.  Solid 7 I'd say.  Not to mention Limitless must be the clock Shaun is goin by for this pick......

Shaun, all of these are jokes, hope everything is alright at home with the fam and all that and nothing's going on.  We all remember what went down with LTB a couple drafts ago. 
frown.gif

I'm up for suggestions, do we want to autopick this one for him or what do we wanna do here?  I'll let you guys decide.  I don't wanna take a movie that someone else might have on deck ya know?  So we'd need a way to pick a movie that's worthy, but not on a radar. 

Otherwise, we gon be watchin Django Unchained instead of reading it......
laugh.gif

Limitless was pretty good, didn't end the way I thought it would, but still good nonetheless.  Solid 7 I'd say.  Not to mention Limitless must be the clock Shaun is goin by for this pick......

Shaun, all of these are jokes, hope everything is alright at home with the fam and all that and nothing's going on.  We all remember what went down with LTB a couple drafts ago. 
frown.gif

I'm all for stepping out of the box and trying something new, especially for guys who are typecast like Ferrell, but this just didn't work for me.

He was semi believable but I was just always expecting laughs...

Review: Everything Must Go - starring Will Ferrell - http://bit.ly/lt88vv

I'm all for stepping out of the box and trying something new, especially for guys who are typecast like Ferrell, but this just didn't work for me.

He was semi believable but I was just always expecting laughs...

Review: Everything Must Go - starring Will Ferrell - http://bit.ly/lt88vv

So that would be #10 is first up, correct?  That or #13 is def available. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What genres are those 2 movies? 

And remember, he's right back up after Prime and Noskey pick 2 times, we're basically gonna be picking 2 movies for him, remember that. 

So that would be #10 is first up, correct?  That or #13 is def available. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What genres are those 2 movies? 

And remember, he's right back up after Prime and Noskey pick 2 times, we're basically gonna be picking 2 movies for him, remember that. 

Back
Top Bottom