Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by CP1708

So that would be #10 is first up, correct?  That or #13 is def available. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What genres are those 2 movies? 

And remember, he's right back up after Prime and Noskey pick 2 times, we're basically gonna be picking 2 movies for him, remember that. 

Yeah, I would just pick him Scenes From a Marriage (drama, romance).

As for the other pick, umm... I don't know if I'd feel comfortable selecting whatever the hell #13 is.
laugh.gif
Hababam sinifi sinifta kaldi...?

Maybe the next movie with an English title?

So that would be #10 is first up, correct?  That or #13 is def available. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What genres are those 2 movies? 

And remember, he's right back up after Prime and Noskey pick 2 times, we're basically gonna be picking 2 movies for him, remember that. 

Yeah, I would just pick him Scenes From a Marriage (drama, romance).

As for the other pick, umm... I don't know if I'd feel comfortable selecting whatever the hell #13 is.
laugh.gif
Hababam sinifi sinifta kaldi...?

Maybe the next movie with an English title?

laugh.gif
 yeah I had the same reaction. 

Well, Shaun already has a drama though.  This is what he has and we need to fill. 

Shaun
Sports---
Drama---Dogday Afternoon
Comedy---
Horror/Thriller---A Clockwork Orange
Crime---Blue Collar
Sci-Fi---
Action---
Western---
Utility---Saturday Night Fever
Utility---

laugh.gif
 yeah I had the same reaction. 

Well, Shaun already has a drama though.  This is what he has and we need to fill. 

Shaun
Sports---
Drama---Dogday Afternoon
Comedy---
Horror/Thriller---A Clockwork Orange
Crime---Blue Collar
Sci-Fi---
Action---
Western---
Utility---Saturday Night Fever
Utility---

I mean we could wait another day it's not like we have a time limit. This will be the last draft unless we do a 60's one so there isn't a need to rush

I mean we could wait another day it's not like we have a time limit. This will be the last draft unless we do a 60's one so there isn't a need to rush

Taking the foreign films with crazy titles out of the equation, as well as categories that he's already filled, the next one on his list would be Paper Moon at #22. It's a comedy.

Taking the foreign films with crazy titles out of the equation, as well as categories that he's already filled, the next one on his list would be Paper Moon at #22. It's a comedy.

I thought about saying that we could rest over the weekend.  We're halfway thru, nobody wants to be checking in over the weekend, we could sit til Monday morning and get goin.  I just don't wanna lose anybody is all.  But by now most of this group been checkin in here on the regular. 

I know for damn sure I'm not in a 60's draft. 
laugh.gif
  I can name about 2 movies from that decade.  It wouldn't work. 

Ry is out for the weekend as well, but he did send me a list to go off of.  If we did decide to wait, we could get started fresh Monday morning and go from there.  Certainly if guys come in and make picks they can do so, but I won't be able to update the OP til Monday morning. 

I'm for either way, we can autodraft now and get movin, or we can pause for the weekend, maybe a straggler pick or two gets made if people are in here.  Whatever ya'll wanna do. 

Oh and I got one for the Table of Contents now........
laugh.gif

I thought about saying that we could rest over the weekend.  We're halfway thru, nobody wants to be checking in over the weekend, we could sit til Monday morning and get goin.  I just don't wanna lose anybody is all.  But by now most of this group been checkin in here on the regular. 

I know for damn sure I'm not in a 60's draft. 
laugh.gif
  I can name about 2 movies from that decade.  It wouldn't work. 

Ry is out for the weekend as well, but he did send me a list to go off of.  If we did decide to wait, we could get started fresh Monday morning and go from there.  Certainly if guys come in and make picks they can do so, but I won't be able to update the OP til Monday morning. 

I'm for either way, we can autodraft now and get movin, or we can pause for the weekend, maybe a straggler pick or two gets made if people are in here.  Whatever ya'll wanna do. 

Oh and I got one for the Table of Contents now........
laugh.gif

DubA169:
This is what I was thinking reading through the autopick suggestions. What's the rush? Y'all got hot dates planned around your upcoming picks or something?
laugh.gif

When our sun finally burns out, Shaun will still be on deck.

DubA169:
This is what I was thinking reading through the autopick suggestions. What's the rush? Y'all got hot dates planned around your upcoming picks or something?
laugh.gif

When our sun finally burns out, Shaun will still be on deck.

A good amount of movies that I planned on picking for this draft were actually made in the 60's. There were some serious directors getting in their prime at the time

A good amount of movies that I planned on picking for this draft were actually made in the 60's. There were some serious directors getting in their prime at the time

Shaun, all of these are jokes, hope everything is alright at home with the fam and all that and nothing's going on.  We all remember what went down with LTB a couple drafts ago. 
frown.gif
I know I'm taking part in the jokes but this is why I'm not mad at the guy, %+@! happens.

Shaun, all of these are jokes, hope everything is alright at home with the fam and all that and nothing's going on.  We all remember what went down with LTB a couple drafts ago. 
frown.gif
I know I'm taking part in the jokes but this is why I'm not mad at the guy, %+@! happens.

it's pretty funny that every few weeks someone random comes in here actually posting sports movies

I trust Nolan with Bane. Mask looks cool. can't see anything else. I thought he would be more brolic

so is bane the only bad guy or what

Back
Top Bottom