Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

it's pretty funny that every few weeks someone random comes in here actually posting sports movies

I trust Nolan with Bane. Mask looks cool. can't see anything else. I thought he would be more brolic

so is bane the only bad guy or what

Damn man Macho Man Randy Savaged supposedly just passed away. Had a heart attack while driving and lost control of the car. Shame I loved the guy when I was into wrestling as a kid

Damn man Macho Man Randy Savaged supposedly just passed away. Had a heart attack while driving and lost control of the car. Shame I loved the guy when I was into wrestling as a kid

WHAT?
eek.gif
frown.gif

yeah man sucks

TMZ spoke with Randy's brother, Lanny Poffo, who tells us the wrestling legend suffered a heart attack while he was behind the wheel around 9:25 AM ... and lost control of his vehicle.

Earlier this month, Savage celebrated his 1-year anniversary with his new wife Lynn.

Savage was 58.

Macho Man began wrestling in the WWF in 1985 and became a superstar with his trademark catchphrase "Ooooooh Yeaahhhhh."

UPDATE: Florida Highway Patrol tells TMZ ... Savage was driving his 2009 Jeep Wrangler when he veered across a concrete median ... through oncoming traffic ... and "collided head-on with a tree."

Savage was transported to Largo Medical center, where he died from his injuries.

Savage's wife was a passenger in the vehicle during the collision -- but survived with "minor injuries." She was transported to a different local hospital where she was treated.

yeah man sucks

TMZ spoke with Randy's brother, Lanny Poffo, who tells us the wrestling legend suffered a heart attack while he was behind the wheel around 9:25 AM ... and lost control of his vehicle.

Earlier this month, Savage celebrated his 1-year anniversary with his new wife Lynn.

Savage was 58.

Macho Man began wrestling in the WWF in 1985 and became a superstar with his trademark catchphrase "Ooooooh Yeaahhhhh."

UPDATE: Florida Highway Patrol tells TMZ ... Savage was driving his 2009 Jeep Wrangler when he veered across a concrete median ... through oncoming traffic ... and "collided head-on with a tree."

Savage was transported to Largo Medical center, where he died from his injuries.

Savage's wife was a passenger in the vehicle during the collision -- but survived with "minor injuries." She was transported to a different local hospital where she was treated.

Had no idea who Bane was.

Read up a little bit. Raised in prison, went through a bunch of experiments, BROKE BATMAN'S BACK?!
eek.gif

BatmanArkhamAsylum-Bane.jpg

Had no idea who Bane was.

Read up a little bit. Raised in prison, went through a bunch of experiments, BROKE BATMAN'S BACK?!
eek.gif

BatmanArkhamAsylum-Bane.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
Iono what I expected from these dudes...it just feels like every few months another one dies. Now Savage is gone?
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Iono what I expected from these dudes...it just feels like every few months another one dies. Now Savage is gone?
tired.gif

I say we wait until Monday, just to be fair. If he's not in by then, then we autodraft the highest ranking movie in a category of need, which sounds like it's Paper Moon.

I say we wait until Monday, just to be fair. If he's not in by then, then we autodraft the highest ranking movie in a category of need, which sounds like it's Paper Moon.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
Idk what's worse with that stuff, them or the NFL.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
Idk what's worse with that stuff, them or the NFL.

CP1708 wrote:
rck2sactown wrote:

funny-celebrity-cop-a-feel.gif

Ya'll ever see this before?  Is this legit from the movie or some sort of editing magic? 
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Props to rck2 for having this. 

indifferent.gif
  for never showing it until now. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

CP1708 wrote:
rck2sactown wrote:

funny-celebrity-cop-a-feel.gif

Ya'll ever see this before?  Is this legit from the movie or some sort of editing magic? 
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Props to rck2 for having this. 

indifferent.gif
  for never showing it until now. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom