Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Has anyone ever seen this movie? Literally never heard of it until today. It auto-played on Tubi after I watched Gattaca. I’m 40 minutes in and it’s LIT. Has great ratings but why isn’t it well known? Looks like it only made $68,000 at the box office? That CAN’T be real life.

Supposedly Sid, Stu and Dewdrop are coming back. Odds they actually die this time?

Wondering if they going to do with Stu that they originally wanted to do.

If you've seen the Following with Kevin Bacon, that was the original plan for Stu.

J. Lo on the main stage in Hustlers

tenor.gif

Has anyone ever seen this movie? Literally never heard of it until today. It auto-played on Tubi after I watched Gattaca. I’m 40 minutes in and it’s LIT. Has great ratings but why isn’t it well known? Looks like it only made $68,000 at the box office? That CAN’T be real life.

I've seen this. Movie is fire reminded me of Looper a bit.

Supposedly Sid, Stu and Dewdrop are coming back. Odds they actually die this time?

Wondering if they going to do with Stu that they originally wanted to do.

If you've seen the Following with Kevin Bacon, that was the original plan for Stu.

Wait........Stu?????

He caught a TV with his face. He's comin back?!?!?!?!? I'm even more in than I already was. :lol:

I'm all about Scream and the Furious. :pimp:

Wait........Stu?????

He caught a TV with his face. He's comin back?!?!?!?!? I'm even more in than I already was. :lol:

I'm all about Scream and the Furious. :pimp:
I mean Dewey gets shanked every movie and is back. I doubt a tv could kill if they say it didn't

this is so sweet yet soooooo sad. Imagine editing An entire film, and each scene the actors are giving you a shoutout. last film she edited:frown:

Surprised they could get Arquette. First thing I thought was that CP is gonna be jacked!

A friend and I are going to watch Tombstone tomorrow for the first time :smokin

this is so sweet yet soooooo sad. Imagine editing An entire film, and each scene the actors are giving you a shoutout. last film she edited:frown:

QT called the new overhead shot that he used in parts of OUATIH, like in the ending, “Sally’s POV”
1589938526160.png

Last edited:
Watching Band of Brothers for the first time. According to my xfinity guide, this premiered on 9/9/01 two days before 9/11. Thought that was wild for some reason.

Hustlers was pretty meh to me. Story and scheme was pretty uninteresting. Julia Stiles as the interviewer just sort of seemed thrown in. Average. One of those movies where you really don't GAF about the characters.

Worth the time investment for J.Lo.

Capone

Just a bizarre film. Not sure the point of it tbh :lol: nor do I know why Tom Hardy agreed to take on Capone in this manner. I imagine the payday.

3/8 for me. I caught myself laughing more than I probably should have. This would have BOMBED in the theaters.

Back
Top Bottom