Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Ummm... if it's just the next movie on the IMDB list, it's Barry Lyndon. If it's whatever Shaun needs, sports/action/western/, it's... 'The Man Who Would be King'? Not sure if anything before counts as action or western. It seems like everything's either comedy, foreign or strictly drama.

Ummm... if it's just the next movie on the IMDB list, it's Barry Lyndon. If it's whatever Shaun needs, sports/action/western/, it's... 'The Man Who Would be King'? Not sure if anything before counts as action or western. It seems like everything's either comedy, foreign or strictly drama.

What genre is the man who would be king? Use that if it fits for Shaun. Noskey stay here I'll get Prime in here asap.

What genre is the man who would be king? Use that if it fits for Shaun. Noskey stay here I'll get Prime in here asap.

Action adventure.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073341/

Which would slide into the action slot for Shaun.

Kubrick made two movies the entire decade. at least both were classics

And the man got robbed for his Oscars every single time
30t6p3b.gif

The oscars robbed Kubrick and Marty over and over again. i couldn't care less about their opinion

Woody allen is a G for never going to the show. Only one he went to was after 9/11

The oscars robbed Kubrick and Marty over and over again. i couldn't care less about their opinion

Woody allen is a G for never going to the show. Only one he went to was after 9/11

For my next selection, I take one of the weirdest, most visually disturbing films ever. David Lynch's first film,

Eraserhead (sci-fi)

And the next pick, I take one of Sergio Leone's less talked about films,

Duck, You Sucker (western)

For my next selection, I take one of the weirdest, most visually disturbing films ever. David Lynch's first film,

Eraserhead (sci-fi)

And the next pick, I take one of Sergio Leone's less talked about films,

Duck, You Sucker (western)

Back
Top Bottom