Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

E370467E-0993-4B4B-80C2-290A7D81E92D.gif

darthska darthska listen to me. Pay attention. Do not watch Midsommar! You gonna HATE it man :lol:

I’d say sit back and enjoy haunting on hill house. It’s a reeeeaaalllly slow moving story, so take your time.

but I repeat. do. not. see. Midsommar.
BF46E2C9-5A56-4150-96D0-15B2EECC9AA8.gif

Totally understand, and I’ll see it when it comes out.

Nolan wants the film to be known in retrospect as ‘the one that brought back the movie theater’.

Speaking of attention grabbers, I felt horrible after watching this last year or the year before. The only other time I went into a depression after watching something was I played inFamous 2 w/ bad Cole & had to Nix & Zeke .

Requiem for a Dream is a movie everyone should watch:

You should watch Kids next :lol:

Larry Clark makes a lot of ****ed up teenager movies. It's crazy to me how wild he is, old, and how in to skater culture he is or at least knowledgable about it :lol:

Last edited:
Speaking of attention grabbers, I felt horrible after watching this last year or the year before. The only other time I went into a depression after watching something was I played inFamous 2 w/ bad Cole & had to Nix & Zeke .

Ever watch Salo, the 120 Days of Sodom? Not a crowd pleaser. Very strong indictment on humanity.

Watched it once and never again :lol: I respect that it’s well made but not for me

I was with my ex at Blockbuster like 10/11 years ago andwe asked the dude for a recommendation and he gave us this :smh: :lol:
Movie ends and my girl says out loud “I don’t feel good” we had to watch some Disney **** after :lol:

Something tells me you're a Gummo fan. The movie, not the song.
I won't say "fan" but I did like the flick. It was an interesting. That kid eating the spaghetti & drinking strawberry milk in the bathtub was a horrific scene though. Just a gross think to see.
Ever watch Salo, the 120 Days of Sodom? Not a crowd pleaser. Very strong indictment on humanity.
Nah, but I'll try to remember to watch one of these later today.

Back
Top Bottom