Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Speaking of attention grabbers, I felt horrible after watching this last year or the year before. The only other time I went into a depression after watching something was I played inFamous 2 w/ bad Cole & had to Nix & Zeke .

Requiem for a Dream is a movie everyone should watch:

Requiem is a cult classic. So is the movie "Kids". I remember everyone thought it was a real life documentary back then. Ppl weren't sure if it was real or scripted. Shocked a lot of ppl.

I won't say "fan" but I did like the flick. It was an interesting. That kid eating the spaghetti & drinking strawberry milk in the bathtub was a horrific scene though. Just a gross think to see.

Nah, but I'll try to remember to watch one of these later today.
Word. 120 Days is just the moniker for Salo. It's one title. You'll hate it. :lol: I didnt even feel so depressed after Requiem or Stoning of Soroya M. Salo is by far the one movie that's left me feeling legitimately depressed for days after watching. No wonder the director was murdered :smh:

Kids is a ****ed up movie
Harmony Korrine wrote it right? He's out there, I know he had his fair share of problems too. I think he got banned from Letterman from getting caught stealing from I think Meryl Streeps purse in the green room by Dave. They actually had some entertaining interviews together.

Requiem is a cult classic. So is the movie "Kids". I remember everyone thought it was a real life documentary back then. Ppl weren't sure if it was real or scripted. Shocked a lot of ppl.
I believe the Kids collab is actually what got me into Supreme. It's a pretty relatable film to a minus the extremes of it as someone who is from NY & takes an interest in the more alternative stuff.

Kids is a ****ed up movie
Harmony Korrine wrote it right? He's out there, I know he had his fair share of problems too. I think he got banned from Letterman from getting caught stealing from I think Meryl Streeps purse in the green room by Dave. They actually had some entertaining interviews together.
Yes, he's a bit out there. Dunno if you saw the Vice "Epicly Later'd" episode on Harmony Korine. It was pretty good.

You should watch Kids next :lol:

Larry Clark makes a lot of ****ed up teenager movies. It's crazy to me how wild he is and how in to skater culture he is or at least knowledgable about it :lol:

Funny you say that. Was scrolling Prime and saw this and didn't know it existed. Any good?

Poster_of_the_movie_Wassup_rockers.jpg

Funny you say that. Was scrolling Prime and saw this and didn't know it existed. Any good?

Poster_of_the_movie_Wassup_rockers.jpg
Just like all his other movies for the most part (minus Bully).

So if you a fan of Clark yeah its good.

I'm about to see whats good with Marfa Girl.

Last edited:
Saw Kids in like Middle School. Funny cause it was right after Eminem/Dr. Dre mention it I’m Guilty Conscience. “Ain’t you ever seen that one movie Kids?” - Dr. Dre.

Aight I know this is the movies thread but I’m almost finished with “Dave” on Hulu. I can honestly say I have only laughed this hard 1 or 2 times in my life.

bruhhhhh the episode where he’s pitching his vision to the record labels :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

“Penith” :lol: :lol:

Then the ultimate crying and wheezing of laughter.....the episode where he opens with the prison song. I had to stop the episode like 3 times I couldn’t breathe :rofl:

Bout to peep Eurovision on Netflix, which appears to be Blades of Glory x Pitch Perfect. Will report back.

requiem always tops on lists of movies for "Great movies you'll only see once because of the trauma" :lol:. Kids maybe, I have seen Gummo but not on such a list. Salo is on that list for sure. then you get into some unspeakable Euro horrors and a few key docs

Watched Mid 90s a couple months ago. Had some Kids vibes.

Little kid reminded me of my little brother :lol:

Back
Top Bottom