Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Thought CP would have a mental break with Americans going; swear I've seen him post more about that show than anything else over the years. Instead he's in here picking Marty Byrd and acting like him. Silently agonizing on the inside.

**** it.

With my next pick, in the Female lead category. A truly amazing actress playing such a compelling character and master of disguise ruthless spy

0d115d41b1064cfa4baeba5a9c64576f2a1300a8.gifv

516fe06a63eb9b0fd72fda0ba12437937f4ba844.gifv
tumblr_onk7r1ajAy1qfx9mto2_400.gif
tumblr_p9lq4g77wv1qfx9mto6_500.gifv
1f07ad559add0c7d438ac28d4b361c32aff0d63c.gifv
feb2f7394ed4c943d0a8c66c4d165693c99738f0.gifv

Elizabeth "Liz" Jennings a.k.a. Nadezhda

OCxz.gif
PossibleMildAfricanjacana-small.gif

From

the_americans_s3.gif

THE AMERICANS
Not challenging this but is it still a “heavy female lead show” if the male and female are both equally the main character?

So basically any show that has a female lead character is eligible then.

these were dumb categories from the start :lol:

I do apologize for the stress and heartache this imaginary event must cause, I do have a phone number for the complaint department if anyone needs it.

I will try to be better next time during my "free time" at work and at home, getting five hours of sleep at night, during a pandemic. I will strive to be better.

Your humble servant,
CP
**** outta here bruh. You’re obviously too stressed for this. You don’t have to run the draft :lol:

Sorry keeping a google docs of the draft pick is too much on your plate

Not challenging this but is it still a “heavy female lead show” if the male and female are both equally the main character?

So basically any show that has a female lead character is eligible then.

these were dumb categories from the start :lol:
I figured it would work since she was the co-lead and arguably in later seasons the main lead (after Phil retired) and they were planning on making the children sleepers.

If that don't count then think about the pool we're working with :lol: Not all that good or worthy of an all-time tv draft.

Sadly, not a lot of solely female led shows on that level imo. Not for the 12 ppl on this draft or w/e.

I got one or two substitutes if that aint acceptable though.

Last edited:
Don’t let my recent outbursts take away from the fact that kingkoopa kingkoopa thought he was doing it with that Unsolved Mysteries pick! 🤣
I stayed so quiet when I saw that pick. Like this is what I waited for?

But I said I've only seen a few eps. Let someone else speak on how great or not the show is. I do know it got picked way too early though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom