Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Can't believe this show fell to me.

5 seasons.

1-3 are arguably tied with the greatest 3 seasons of all time.

Arguably the best cast of characters of all time.

boardwalk-empire-season-two-nucky-thompson-steve-buscemi-hbo.jpg

BouncyBoldArawana-small.gif

Boardwalk was the goods. Seasons 1-3 were great. Fell off a little in 4&5, but overall one of HBO's best.
Love the show but that's why it wasn't on my first choice list.

Even if Nuck had to die (cuz of what he did), not with that storyline. Too bittersweet of an end.

Name me a show with 3 better seasons!?
Just get ready for my pick for drama. All seasons are great.

Gentlemen. This draft has been joyful and hilarious. Insightful and thought provoking. My to rewatch list has tripled already (Unsolved Mysteries! Who knew?).

I come to you with a heavy burden.

The Commish and I have spoken and in our heart of hearts, we feel that with my late entry and as the draft stands, instead of a 1st round pick, I would have two 10th round picks.

I come to you all humbly requesting a 1 pick expansion draft between the 4th and 5th rounds, so that I may become whole again. 🙏🏿

Your (moments of) silence, will be seen as warm agreement.

I salute you, HEROES. 🙌🏿

Gentlemen. This draft has been joyful and hilarious. Insightful and thought provoking. My to rewatch list has tripled already.

The Commish and I have spoken and in our heart of hearts, we feel that with my late entry and as the draft stands, instead of a 1st round pick, I would have two 10th round picks.

I come to you all humbly requesting a 1 pick expansion draft between the 4th and 5th rounds, so that I may become whole again. 🙏🏿

I salute you, HEROES. 🙌🏿

FOH

Gentlemen. This draft has been joyful and hilarious. Insightful and thought provoking. My to rewatch list has tripled already (Unsolved Mysteries! Who knew?).

I salute you, HEROES. 🙌🏿

I don’t have a vote since I’m not an owner, but if I did, I’d totally approve.

I honestly don't even understand :lol:

Someone dumb it down for me.
I never had a 1st round pick. Most people have 4 right now. I only have 2.

We agreed it made sense to have a makeup pick after the 4th round to catch up, and wanted to run it by yall.

I salute you, HEROES. 🙌🏿
source.gif

I never had a 1st round pick. Most people have 4 right now. I only have 2.

We agreed it made sense to have a makeup pick after the 4th round to catch up, and wanted to run it by yall.

giphy.gif

Get that pick at the end of the 8th round.

Back
Top Bottom