Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

My number one :emoji_heart_eyes:

I'm interested to see if they edit out parts like the clips on YouTube (which would be lame). Feels crazy to see a show from 2002 be censored :lol:

I'm curious about censorship too. Amazon had all 3 seasons on DVD for like $5 a week or 2 ago, it goes on sale a lot. Worth owning a hard copy and it think all the seasons are fit on 1 disc if I remember correctly.

I need to get the Boondocks set too I had season 1 and 2 and sold them long ago like an idiot.

1604080912374.png

I take Eastbound & Down- Comedy

Anyway, recovering from those 2 blows I gotta go with drama.

A series I feel is just as great as The Wire if not better. It is constantly criminally slept on. Every season is 🔥 Endless crazy storylines for all the memorable characters and disturbing as ****. Just an all around classic while being an in depth look at the prison system

tumblr_obdiulevAk1r934j5o6_250.gifv
VSHDAE.gif
70a7e9049cc35561246402fb223ad540.gif
EnragedDismalCaudata-small.gif
sz7H96l.gif

This draft still full of *** blasters though

b2a467e93dcdb804dd5e23c1a9d4abd4.gif

Last edited:
Feels like high school in here. Martin reruns, Real World, Nia Long. Someone get us back to 2020.

I really thought Martin would keep dropping :lol:

My next pick, another show that honestly, raised me.
Gave me a moral compass...taught me the facts of life.

challenge4.gif

challenge6.gif

challenge2.gif

challenge1.gif

miz.gif

challenge3.gif

The Real World / Road Rules Challenge (MTV) for Utility
Was scared it was gonna be something else based on that description and the gifs hadn’t loaded yet :lol:

1604089647688.gif

Back
Top Bottom