Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

:lol: The faces he makes
Screenshot 2020-11-30 114127.png

Ryan was right with the website, except for the lying and stealing part.

Kelly had a fat ***, they didn't show enough of it.

Also really dope that both of them were integral to the show behind the scenes, just shows youth and diversity can give you a fresh perspective and create something amazing.

Also doing a rewatch before it leaves Netflix at the end of the year. Show is absolute trash when Michael leaves and Andy becomes manager. :smh:
The show really did end when Steve/Michael left but I don't understand how after Idris Elba, James Spader, Will Ferrell they choose Ed Helms' Andy to be boss especially @ NBC.

Find somebody new for the show that's funny and work them in to the established cast.

They can't really have thought what they did matched even half of what Michael provided.

Last edited:
Im starting ep1 of "Empires of New York". A new documentary series on CNBC. Covers 5 heavy hitters in NY during the 80's. Ivan Boesky, Donald Trump, Leona Helmsley, Rudy Giuliani, and John Gotti. And goes into what NY culture in the 80's was like.

They're still rerunning ep 1 on CNBC, Oxygen, & Bravo if you want to catch it.

The show really did end when Steve/Michael left but I don't understand how after Idris Elba, James Spader, Will Ferrell they choose Ed Helms' Andy to be boss especially @ NBC.

Find somebody new for the show that's funny and work them in to the established cast.

They can't really have thought what they did matched even half of what Michael provided.

The Andy character was meh from the beginning. The show runners must have been deluded by the success of the Hangover films to make him a bigger part of the show.

I liked Andy, the writers did too that's why they brought him back and fixed his weird anger issues. Ed Helms was a good improviser so they'd throw anything at him. Just not a fan of him nor Jim as manager.

Also the dinner party episode took me out, good article. Didn't know others considered great as well

Last edited:
I liked Andy, the writers did too that's why they brought him back and fixed his weird anger issues. Ed Helms was a good improviser so they'd throw anything at him. Just not a fan of him nor Jim as manager.

Also the dinner party episode took me out, good article. Didn't know others considered great as well
Dinner Part is the goat

All Is Lost (2013) 7.2/8

Robert Redford's performance in this was unbelievable. Can't believe I never heard of this movie. If you like Cast Away or movies where someone is stranded and has to fight to survive then you'll like this.

It's playing again Sunday on Cinemax which I think is free and available to everyone for Thanksgiving weekend if you have cable. I have DirecTV and cinemax is free till Monday. Record it if you have the chance. Great movie.

Wow, this movie JUST happened in real life! I guess only watch this news clip if you've seen the movie since it'll spoil it for you if you haven't.

The Andy character was meh from the beginning. The show runners must have been deluded by the success of the Hangover films to make him a bigger part of the show.
Word they must've been fooled by the movies.

Now that you mention it Zack Galifinakis should've been brought in those final 2 seasons.

Other than the series finale, this is the best thing The Office did after Carell left.

Gold. Pure gold :rofl:

Every time I watch it, knowing each part of the joke coming next and i still laugh

This is grade A comedic gaslighting.

Dinner Part is the goat

What is that an 8 in tv? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom