Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Can't co-sign Alpha Dog. Thought that movie was all over the place. Didn't give a sh*t about any of the characters. Meh.

Excuse my ignorance but can you a transgender and not have a sex change or is she gettin a ****?

She just wanna be called Elliot?

Confused I am.
Technically yes but most ppl if they can afford it and it's safe will try to have the surgeries at some point in their life

Alpha Dog was about a kid who went to my HS.

happened the summer before my freshman year, crazy.

I remember reading about the real story. I'd be interested in a documentary. His name wasn't even "Hollywood" right? I think it was something else. Wonder why they changed it.

Catching up on "Troy" & "Kingdom of Heaven" love from Friday. :emoji_heart_eyes: Paris the lil' brother that creates a mess and needs his big brother to clean it up in the end.
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Highly implore those that like history to read up on actual events surrounding "Kingdom of Heaven." Disaster at Hattin & Siege of Acre. Interesting cast of characters: Saladin, "Lionheart," Guy de Lusignan, Balian of Ibelin, etc.

Flew a bunch recently and got roped into "M:I" series backwards. "Fallout," "Rogue Nation," "Ghost Protocol." Ethan Hunt. :emoji_fire: My body is ready for seventh installment.

Had Priam & Eric Bana shook and trembling behind the walls of Troy.
tenor.gif

"There are no pacts between lions and men...Now you know who you're fighting." Achilles too cold.

champcruthik champcruthik Kingdom of Heaven is great. absolutely love that movie. need to see the Director's Cut with the extra 30-45 minutes. and good call out on reading up on the events in the movie and characters

champcruthik champcruthik Kingdom of Heaven is great. absolutely love that movie. need to see the Director's Cut with the extra 30-45 minutes. and good call out on reading up on the events in the movie and characters
No doubt, my man. If you into that subject matter, check out Sharon Kay Penman. Her historical novels are top tier.

BTW, you hawking me down in pick'em:
tenor.gif

SMH, how I forget the “Leper King” in my cast of characters. If not for leprosy, Baldwin would have been a great king while bringing much-needed stability to Jerusalem. Ensuing power vacuum and struggle for control involving Sibylla doomed the crusader states.

Bae. 😍 #WW84
6CD8C84A-229B-4B94-866D-16BE7F3ED7CD.jpeg

This is just part of why I don't understand why anybody can genuinely like these two movies.

Doesn't make sense to me. Just isn't good.

So, SOME of what he says is true, and solid opinions.

He follows those up with "well, we didn't see Superman shave, this is bull****" or "Clark Kent would never damage someone's truck over nothing" Right, cuz he didn't fly his *** back to a diner in 1982 just so he could beat up some truck driver. :lol:

Were there some issues? Yes.
Does that mean all of this guys rantings are bible? Nope. Not one bit.

I still believe MOS is the best Superman we've seen. Don't care that people pick every detail apart but gloss over other movies like nothing.

Of course not, the core of what he's saying is valid though. I've seen some of this dudes vids and he does have a bunch of whiny stupid points always rolled in.

Back
Top Bottom