Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I've only seen her in Captain Marvel and she and the movie were cheeks!

Gal at least has a personality that shows during her movies.

If Brie was a spice, she'd be flour.
Talk about a hot take and I've seen you use that flour analogy before. Pretty stale now.

You legit taking one movie where Brie plays a character that was brainwashed and had amnesia to judge her acting ignoring that fact and then dare say Gal has a personality in her movies :lol:

What personality? Where? :nerd: What movies? I hope it ain't only one.

C'mon son.

“Stomp the Yard” on SHO2 RN. Prime Meagan Good. 😍 When Darrin Henson calls Columbus Short “boot-licker.” :wow:

Edit:
Got your back, kingkoopa kingkoopa . #GadotGang Ready to die like Steve Trevor. :lol:

Deflecting Gal dislike in this thread like:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I enjoyed MOS. That review up there had some nitpicks, like those close up shots :lol:
But yea. Superman fighting for like 30min straight without any regard to human life was wild :wow: :lol: straight up destroying the whole city.

Brie is way better than Gal at acting. Shouldn't be debatable at all.

"I've only seen her in one movie"

kingkoopa kingkoopa should be banned from all drafts from here on

Edward Norton is trash. After Incredible Hulk I'll never check for him again (not srs)

kingkoopa kingkoopa Watch Short Term 12. Brie is great. Lakeith is great. Mr. Robot has a nice role.

Last edited:
Anybody who watched The Call, can you tell me what happened at the end of the movie? I think I have the sequence of events right but just want to make sure.

Back
Top Bottom