Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Yes, I only learned of the National Lampoons movies late in life, mostly because of the internet.

A few years ago this dude at work tried to show me this clip.

He was literally in tears, I didn't even crack a smile on the inside.

Methodical Management Methodical Management is there some sort of violation this breaks? A warning or suspension? Never having seen Christmas vacation is one thing, but to call it unfunny is ban worthy right?

kingkoopa kingkoopa you gotta be trolling fam. This was the hood classic before hood movies were a thing. What the hell is wrong with you man? :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: sb
Methodical Management Methodical Management is there some sort of violation this breaks? A warning or suspension? Never having seen Christmas vacation is one thing, but to call it unfunny is ban worthy right?

kingkoopa kingkoopa you gotta be trolling fam. This was the hood classic before hood movies were a thing. What the hell is wrong with you man? :lol:

WHAT HOOD YOU FROM!?!?

dacomeup dacomeup am I trippin?

Was this a thing out here?

• Haha
Reactions: sb
Saw the live action Mulan on Disney plus last night. Loved the cartoon. This one was awful. Just awful. Horrible acting. Horrible story. Cheesy as ****

FREAKY 5/8 - The concept has been done a lot but I still found it funny. Some interesting kill scenes. Not as good as Happy Death Day/Ready or Not but I enjoyed it.

Jungleland 3.5/8 - I get what they were going for but it missed. No emotional connection to these characters. Weak ending. Would have liked to have seen more of Jonathan Majors.

**** the culture, ill do it for you ☺.

Where is it streaming.

And PS M Mark Antony you just glossed over Slater God being in Mr. Robot!

I would if been jumped in if I knew that.

wait what? Christian slater is in mr robot?!
4126528E-D062-4E43-826C-5465BBF9C10D.gif

How the **** yall didnt know Christian Slater was in Mr Robot?? :lol:

literally never seen a single minute of the show. Not even a preview trailer. Never even read a description. All I know is that this is the poster and it has something to do with computers :lol:
D980B3A2-E8D9-42E1-B0A5-E5BA4073D2A6.jpeg

Bruh watch it now. Like right now. I cant say enough to stop even thinking about looking up anything else. I went in blind and it was THE single most rewarding experience I've ever had with a TV show. Like, there are better shows, but the payoff for Mr Robot and the ride it takes you on, from the highs and the lows of the story (like the depths of hell characters go through, not quality which is always high), was too good to describe. Go in blind, and go in now.

still need to finish Mr Robot, last thing I remember watching was a dinner in the street

Back
Top Bottom