Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I just recently watched Anaconda (1997) and it was so much fun. Cast is on point. Jennifer Lopez looking super pretty, ICE CUBE, the other remaining characters whose performances I enjoyed, including, and especially Mr Jon Voight. He absolutely stole the show. Loved his character. One of the most entertaining performances/characters portrayed in film. :lol:

Think I’ve discovered my latest go-to guilty pleasure flick.

Finally watched challengers, on a plane lol I should’ve took more caution but I couldn’t bail on the film.

Pretty funny movie tbh, cause it really delved into this very real taboo relationship. The boys got their rocks off on some chuckhold vibes. Tasha was definitely interesting because of the 3, she’s the top dog with the mamba mentality + manipulation. She really gets her rocks off when it came to fierce tennis like when she won the US open, and when both dudes had that flamboyant ending (ngl was the gayest part of the film :lol:). When her career ended, she’s kinda like a dad-coach who tries to live their success through their kids.

I just recently watched Anaconda (1997) and it was so much fun. Cast is on point. Jennifer Lopez looking super pretty, ICE CUBE, the other remaining characters whose performances I enjoyed, including, and especially Mr Jon Voight. He absolutely stole the show. Loved his character. One of the most entertaining performances/characters portrayed in film. :lol:

Think I’ve discovered my latest go-to guilty pleasure flick.
IMG_0334.gif

There's a good movie somewhere in Rebel Ridge, but it didn't come out in the final product. :smh:

Good to see AnnaSophia Robb alive and thriving though.

Man, Filth was... that was a tough ending.
Not even close to the sadness evoked by like Incendaries, but...
😟 🙃

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice was just what I hoped for.

It was better than the OG, mainly because they increased the budget 4x. They lowered the animatronics a smidge and improved the overall story of everything.

Keaton was fantastic and the 3 female leads were all great. I enjoyed this one a lot more than the OG.

6/8

(If they don't do a 3rd........Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice.......what even is the point of Hollywood?)

If they don't do a 3rd........Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice.......what even is the point of Hollywood?
Beetlejuic3
Already covered this.
Followed by Beetlejuice, Innit? or Beetlejuice, Mate.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Beetlejuice (specifically Michael Keaton’s performance)

I find it cool when an actor portrays a specific role, and then has the ability to reprise that role so many years later.

It’s like: you can still do it, despite how much time has passed.

Back
Top Bottom