Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

IMG_5136.jpeg

The Republicans running that audience score up.

Regan was the devil.

I really like the line: “The Force is with you young Skywalker, but you are not a Jedi yet.”

It’s due to several factors. The line, the suspense in that scene, what’s at stake, the setting, and the general iconicness of the shot. It’s just so memorable and timeless.

1725935561105.jpeg

Holy **** yeah

Some fries mf

IMG_5503.jpeg

Is stay tuned good? I’ve never heard of it

It’s pretty mediocre but there are some pretty funny parts. Strong performances from Ritter and Jeffry Jones. Absolutely worth a watch. Some dark macabre humor and some good cameos and Easter eggs from other famous tvs shows and movies from that era.

I have a lot of questions about Christian Slater code switching in Pump Up The Volume :lol:

Name two films from your childhood that were absolute STAPLES for you but it's MORE likely that MOST of the thread HAS NOT seen these films.
(do not cheat and name Runners Ups and close calls, save the space)

1. RAPPIN starring Mario Van Peebles -1985

2. URBAN COWBOY starring Travolta and WInger-1980

Great topic!!! I’ve got a couple

1. Airborn 6.3/10
IMG_5183.jpeg

Seth green, Jack black and some unknowns

2. Arcade 4.6/10
IMG_5184.jpeg

Complete coincidence that this cheesy horror film ALSO stars Seth Green
IMG_5181.jpeg

3. Krull 6.1/10
IMG_5185.jpeg

Very early Liam Neeson role

4. Rainbow Brite and the Star Stealer 6.8/10
IMG_5186.jpeg

Don’t judge me on this one, but it’s absolute FLAMES. Has never been on streaming services, and the dvds are mad expensive. But I watched it like fifty-leven times as a kid.

5. Nothing But Trouble 5.1/10
IMG_5187.jpeg

This movie is a fever dream. Chevy Chase, John Candy, Demi Moore. Guest appearance from Tupac :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom