Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

“Osborne Cox….”

IMG_5623.jpeg

You think that’s a Schwinn :rofl:

Last edited:
I know it’s good because I watched the Emmy’s, but I can’t do things created in this era, that are black-and-white since this

IMG_5645.jpeg

I know it’s good because I watched the Emmy’s, but I can’t do things created in this era, that are black-and-white since this

IMG_5645.jpeg

I’ve heard that’s a really good film. Didn’t know it was black and white. I have trouble watching modern b&w films for sure. I’ve never seen Roma or Mank for that reason. Or The Artist. Wouldn’t have even started Ripley if it wasn’t for the Jude Law/Matt Damon/Gwyneth Paltrow film

That’s gotta be one of the dopest looking haircuts I’ve ever seen
1726940794362.gif
I truly am ready to give Rose AND him a pass. He had that moment where he said, “Oh, Open up your heart to me, Rose. There’s nothing I couldn’t give you. There is nothing I would deny you.”

B Bronson

I just read a cool fact about Titanic. Neil DeGrasse Tyson was watching the film when it first came out and he noticed the stars above Jack and Rose during the sinking scene were incorrect. We know the exact latitude and longitude of the sinking and the exact time the ship went down. Apparently he noticed the stars were in the wrong position relative to where they should have been.

So he wrote James Cameron a letter saying that. And Cameron decided to make him a sort of consultant for the film and allowed him to give the correct star map that they used for the 15 year anniversary DVD re-release!

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice was a good sequel. Not better than the OG, but I like it a lot. It wasn’t as funny to me, and a little bit more over the top compared to the original, but definitely well made and deserving.

I really liked seeing more of the actual town in this one. It felt like Keaton didn’t have as much screen time as I thought he should have. I wanted more of him, more Katherine Ohare, and more Willem Dafoe. Winona looked AMAZING. Bellucci’s character was kinda pointless. Could have cut her character from the film completely.

Anyways, this movie was not needed but I had a good time in the theater. 5.9/8

Back
Top Bottom