Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Gotta go Sci-Fi here with my fifth round pick...

edward%255Bpster.jpg

My Draft
Crime - Reservoir Dogs
Drama - American History X
Utility - Malcolm X
Sports - Jerry Maguire
Sci-Fi - Edward Scissorhands
Comedy
Horror
Action
Western
Utility

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

laugh.gif
 If I hadn't picked up Tombstone, I would have gone that route as well.
As for Troy, it's one of those films I enjoy, but feel embarrassed to tell people I like. It falls into what I recently coined, "The Devil Wears Prada" category.

And even though she looked dirty the entire film, I fell in love with Rose Byrne. 
embarassed.gif

Back to the Future Part III is a better movie than people give it credit for, it might not be everyone's favorite in the series but it's a more sound movie than the second. Plus I wasn't a fan of most other westerns available, after Dead Man got taken
30t6p3b.gif
I was waiting for that one

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

laugh.gif
 If I hadn't picked up Tombstone, I would have gone that route as well.
As for Troy, it's one of those films I enjoy, but feel embarrassed to tell people I like. It falls into what I recently coined, "The Devil Wears Prada" category.

And even though she looked dirty the entire film, I fell in love with Rose Byrne. 
embarassed.gif

Back to the Future Part III is a better movie than people give it credit for, it might not be everyone's favorite in the series but it's a more sound movie than the second. Plus I wasn't a fan of most other westerns available, after Dead Man got taken
30t6p3b.gif
I was waiting for that one

With my fifth pick I'm going with the winner of nine Oscars, including Best Picture: The English Patient (Drama).

With my sixth pick I'm selecting Tarantino's most underrated film: Jackie Brown (Crime). Surprised it hasn't been picked already, I nearly selected it last round.

With my fifth pick I'm going with the winner of nine Oscars, including Best Picture: The English Patient (Drama).

With my sixth pick I'm selecting Tarantino's most underrated film: Jackie Brown (Crime). Surprised it hasn't been picked already, I nearly selected it last round.

So I just watched The Birds.......chick meets a dude in a bird shop, she runs outside to get his license plate, finds out he's 60 miles up the coast, drives all that way, searches around town asking where he stays at, finds out he's across the bay, rents a damn boat to get there, shows up, walks thru his front door like its nothing all to deliver two damn lovebirds, then walks right back out and hops in the boat hoping to go unseen..........Hitchcock shoulda named this @#$%* Psycho if ya ask me.
roll.gif
roll.gif
The fact he named Birds, dude was ahead of his time.
laugh.gif

So I just watched The Birds.......chick meets a dude in a bird shop, she runs outside to get his license plate, finds out he's 60 miles up the coast, drives all that way, searches around town asking where he stays at, finds out he's across the bay, rents a damn boat to get there, shows up, walks thru his front door like its nothing all to deliver two damn lovebirds, then walks right back out and hops in the boat hoping to go unseen..........Hitchcock shoulda named this @#$%* Psycho if ya ask me.
roll.gif
roll.gif
The fact he named Birds, dude was ahead of his time.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom