Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Friday Night Lights (the show)

One of my favorite shows. Ever.

[edit] I have no idea what's going on in this thread
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

laugh.gif
One of the most underappreciated shows of all-time. The critics loved it but the fans were no where to be seen, which you can blame NBC's programming and the difficulty in marketing the show. Absolutely a favorite of mine, I rank it up there with the best.
Also, we're doing a fantasy draft but with movies from the 90s, yeah... we're pretty awesome.

laugh.gif
One of the most underappreciated shows of all-time. The critics loved it but the fans were no where to be seen, which you can blame NBC's programming and the difficulty in marketing the show. Absolutely a favorite of mine, I rank it up there with the best.
Also, we're doing a fantasy draft but with movies from the 90s, yeah... we're pretty awesome.

if there is a hell, they play that song from Armageddon 24 hours a day with the volume cranked to 11

always hated that movie

if there is a hell, they play that song from Armageddon 24 hours a day with the volume cranked to 11

always hated that movie

6th Round Picks

Kool - Jackie Brown
JPZ - Scream
15. Prime - Thunder Heart
16. Big J -
17. Venom -
18. CP -
19. Dub -
20. Dirk -
21. MrONegative -
22. JohnnyRed -
23. Noskey -
24. IllmaticSoul - 

6th Round Picks

Kool - Jackie Brown
JPZ - Scream
15. Prime - Thunder Heart
16. Big J -
17. Venom -
18. CP -
19. Dub -
20. Dirk -
21. MrONegative -
22. JohnnyRed -
23. Noskey -
24. IllmaticSoul - 

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif
QFT
The worst is when I hear that guys don't tune in, because they think it's a soap opera and girls don't tune in because it's about sports. But I haven't met anyone who's watched the first episode who didn't love this show. You can't find a more honest show that's been on TV. And you won't understand how half the cast hasn't been nominated for an Emmy. That first year? I put up against almost anything. 

If you haven't seen it, you're gonna wish Coach and Mrs. Coach were your parents, I swear. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif
QFT
The worst is when I hear that guys don't tune in, because they think it's a soap opera and girls don't tune in because it's about sports. But I haven't met anyone who's watched the first episode who didn't love this show. You can't find a more honest show that's been on TV. And you won't understand how half the cast hasn't been nominated for an Emmy. That first year? I put up against almost anything. 

If you haven't seen it, you're gonna wish Coach and Mrs. Coach were your parents, I swear. 
laugh.gif

I went back and forth a dozen times on this one, what category to choose, best movie available, and so on...
I decided to play it safe and pick by category, even though I did the spreadsheet work and I think I could wait for next round
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
, I'm avoiding the risk and picking my sci-fi

darkcity_____1.gif

Dark City - Sci-Fi

Prepare to hear me complain these next two rounds as all of my top choices get taken
30t6p3b.gif

I went back and forth a dozen times on this one, what category to choose, best movie available, and so on...
I decided to play it safe and pick by category, even though I did the spreadsheet work and I think I could wait for next round
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
, I'm avoiding the risk and picking my sci-fi

darkcity_____1.gif

Dark City - Sci-Fi

Prepare to hear me complain these next two rounds as all of my top choices get taken
30t6p3b.gif

that's actually a very cool underrated movie. Forgot that movie even existed

Quality sci fi

that's actually a very cool underrated movie. Forgot that movie even existed

Quality sci fi

I have a couple left in my back pocket, and not too many people need it, but I couldn't take a chance and get stuck with a bad sci-fi choice.

Thankfully there's still a lot of good choices these next couple rounds so it's hard to screw up, the last couple rounds will be fun for sure.

Back
Top Bottom