Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

lock-stock.jpg

File it under UTIL for now. I'll likely adjust after a few more rounds.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

A: Always
B: Be

C: Closing

With the next pick, I take the dream team of Glengarry Glen Ross.
Damn you, there goes my utility. Nice to see Lock, Stock... being chosen too..

Originally Posted by MrONegative

A: Always
B: Be

C: Closing

With the next pick, I take the dream team of Glengarry Glen Ross.
Damn you, there goes my utility. Nice to see Lock, Stock... being chosen too..

It's worth seeing... Not something I'd sit down and watch over and over, but it's a really good movie.

It's worth seeing... Not something I'd sit down and watch over and over, but it's a really good movie.

Originally Posted by PRIME1984

Originally Posted by DubA169

is Glengarry Glen Ross good

I have never heard of it. But the cast looks amazing

It's amazing.

It's more of a play than a movie, but take everything you think all those actors are capable of, and have them all live up to it. 
Mamet's dialogue is genius. It's like an all-star game. The movie feels so easy, that you don't understand how any of those guys can do bad movies.

If Heat took place in and around an office in one night and instead of the guns and action they charmed and yelled at eachother...that's just about this movie.

Originally Posted by PRIME1984

Originally Posted by DubA169

is Glengarry Glen Ross good

I have never heard of it. But the cast looks amazing

It's amazing.

It's more of a play than a movie, but take everything you think all those actors are capable of, and have them all live up to it. 
Mamet's dialogue is genius. It's like an all-star game. The movie feels so easy, that you don't understand how any of those guys can do bad movies.

If Heat took place in and around an office in one night and instead of the guns and action they charmed and yelled at eachother...that's just about this movie.

Might be Leo's most underrated role of his career. They filmed a good part of it in my neighborhood. Marky mark is pretty good too. A great movie

gonna be my sports pick for the draft

Might be Leo's most underrated role of his career. They filmed a good part of it in my neighborhood. Marky mark is pretty good too. A great movie

gonna be my sports pick for the draft

It's a good thing I took Rounders for Sports, because that was my next choice. 
laugh.gif

I take Legends of the Fall, Western. 

It's a good thing I took Rounders for Sports, because that was my next choice. 
laugh.gif

I take Legends of the Fall, Western. 

Back
Top Bottom