Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by MrONegative

I hope those reviews ain't too true...bout to catch Your Highness after the Knicks game.
I'm thinking about seeing that, but the trailers look horrid. I'm still tempted to see it though. I mean the cast is top notch (McBride, Franco, Portman, Deschanel), it can't be that bad.. can it?
Then again, I may just watch Source Code.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

I hope those reviews ain't too true...bout to catch Your Highness after the Knicks game.
I'm thinking about seeing that, but the trailers look horrid. I'm still tempted to see it though. I mean the cast is top notch (McBride, Franco, Portman, Deschanel), it can't be that bad.. can it?
Then again, I may just watch Source Code.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Johnny takes Cache, Horror,
I've heard positive things about this film, but still haven't got around to seeing it. Is it really horror or thriller?
Truth be told, I hate horror and scary flicks.

I've heard positive things about this film, but still haven't got around to seeing it. Is it really horror or thriller?

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

It's labeled as a Thriller, but honestly, it isn't even really all that thrilling.  It's tense and creepy as hell, though and the ending is kinda anticlimactic, but I liked it. That French dude, Daniel Auteille (sp), does an awesome job.

Also, it's very safe to say I am going to get every pick I want in this draft. And for some reason one or both of my utilities goes, hell, I won't even be mad since they're really awesome, but lowkey movies. 

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

It's labeled as a Thriller, but honestly, it isn't even really all that thrilling.  It's tense and creepy as hell, though and the ending is kinda anticlimactic, but I liked it. That French dude, Daniel Auteille (sp), does an awesome job.

Also, it's very safe to say I am going to get every pick I want in this draft. And for some reason one or both of my utilities goes, hell, I won't even be mad since they're really awesome, but lowkey movies. 

Watched that flick every weekend for 3 months straight...almost had me thinking I'd be living that life too (minus the toys) at one point
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Watched that flick every weekend for 3 months straight...almost had me thinking I'd be living that life too (minus the toys) at one point
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Ehhh. Pushin it, but %*!+ if Requiem is a horror, V is a thriller. So whatever. I dont even care what we slot movies into as long as it's not blatantly wrong. Judges should be in here determining this stuff 
nerd.gif

Ehhh. Pushin it, but %*!+ if Requiem is a horror, V is a thriller. So whatever. I dont even care what we slot movies into as long as it's not blatantly wrong. Judges should be in here determining this stuff 
nerd.gif

Yeah I really don't care and don't want to argue, I'm just trying to figure out what my next picks should be
laugh.gif

Yeah I really don't care and don't want to argue, I'm just trying to figure out what my next picks should be
laugh.gif

koolbarbone:
CP I know you said you haven't seen many films from that era but I'm sure you will be alright. 1965-1975 is one of the best periods in Hollywood history. It's when the directors you love today (Scorsese, Spielberg, De Palma, Lucas, etc.) made their reputations.
My grandpa's younger cousin.

Matters none, I know.

I just like seeing my namesake come up when people talk movies.
laugh.gif

koolbarbone:
CP I know you said you haven't seen many films from that era but I'm sure you will be alright. 1965-1975 is one of the best periods in Hollywood history. It's when the directors you love today (Scorsese, Spielberg, De Palma, Lucas, etc.) made their reputations.
My grandpa's younger cousin.

Matters none, I know.

I just like seeing my namesake come up when people talk movies.
laugh.gif

Noskey:
nerd.gif

Pfft.

Back
Top Bottom