Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Alright, good first pick Noskey. 

I have the OP edited for Shabooyah and Shaun replacing 2 of our guys.  In terms of the draft order, I will post again here in a sec with the updated order on the top of the next page. 

One last thing, I will post the final voting results that I have from the 2000's at some point today.  I need to sit and tally them all up, I have them written down on a bunch of scrap paper.  Should be within a few hours or so, soon as I get caught up here at work. 

LTB on the clock. 

Round 1
1.  Noskey---Raging Bull, Sports
2.  LTB---
3.  Dirk
4.  CP1708
5.  Shabooyah
6.  Johnny
7.  Prime
8.  U of Nike
9.  Shaun
10. Kool

BTW, seeing Twitter updates that the Avengers starts shooting today. 
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Round 1
1.  Noskey---Raging Bull, Sports
2.  LTB---
3.  Dirk
4.  CP1708
5.  Shabooyah
6.  Johnny
7.  Prime
8.  U of Nike
9.  Shaun
10. Kool

BTW, seeing Twitter updates that the Avengers starts shooting today. 
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Cot Damn...the pressure of the 2nd pick was really getting to me. 
laugh.gif

Don't wanna waste more time for anyone so ill go with...

The Terminator, Action

The-Terminator.jpg

Cot Damn...the pressure of the 2nd pick was really getting to me. 
laugh.gif

Don't wanna waste more time for anyone so ill go with...

The Terminator, Action

The-Terminator.jpg

Originally Posted by CP1708

Just watched Magnolia earlier today.......um, raining frogs? The hell was that about?
That's just the director's style, he likes to mix in random unexplainable events.

Edit: I'm gonna be heading out in a bit so I'm gonna PM you 4 movies CP to cover both rounds. I should be available till 1:30 though.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Just watched Magnolia earlier today.......um, raining frogs? The hell was that about?
That's just the director's style, he likes to mix in random unexplainable events.

Edit: I'm gonna be heading out in a bit so I'm gonna PM you 4 movies CP to cover both rounds. I should be available till 1:30 though.

Raging Bull was at the head of my list... Uncontested #1 for me. Lots of movies in that next tier, could see arguments for any number of movies from about 2-10...

So many ways I could go here, so I'll go with the hardest category to fill... Empire Strikes Back. Sci-Fi.

Raging Bull was at the head of my list... Uncontested #1 for me. Lots of movies in that next tier, could see arguments for any number of movies from about 2-10...

So many ways I could go here, so I'll go with the hardest category to fill... Empire Strikes Back. Sci-Fi.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dirk, you changed your pick God damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
roll.gif
@#$%  I thought I had it.  Damn you man. 

I thought I was getting Empire at 4. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh well, I have a great back up to take right behind it.  So I'll be fine. 

I take Raiders of the Lost Ark, Action

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dirk, you changed your pick God damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
roll.gif
@#$%  I thought I had it.  Damn you man. 

I thought I was getting Empire at 4. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh well, I have a great back up to take right behind it.  So I'll be fine. 

I take Raiders of the Lost Ark, Action

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
CP I realized the second I hit Post Reply what I had done and I panicked a little... Had to change INSTANTLY.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
CP I realized the second I hit Post Reply what I had done and I panicked a little... Had to change INSTANTLY.

Ohhhhhhhh you have no idea. 
laugh.gif
  I was in here IMMEDIATELY like someone would have a chance to pick before me or something.  I couldn't believe it when I saw the email come thru. 
laugh.gif
  Then when I got in and saw the change, I was crushed.  And apparently, so was Chester.......

PM sent to Shaboo, and I have Johnny's picks ready, I'll get Prime on the phone here in a sec, and Chester already online so we should have a good first round this time. 
laugh.gif

Ohhhhhhhh you have no idea. 
laugh.gif
  I was in here IMMEDIATELY like someone would have a chance to pick before me or something.  I couldn't believe it when I saw the email come thru. 
laugh.gif
  Then when I got in and saw the change, I was crushed.  And apparently, so was Chester.......

PM sent to Shaboo, and I have Johnny's picks ready, I'll get Prime on the phone here in a sec, and Chester already online so we should have a good first round this time. 
laugh.gif

With the first pick I select The Shining under Horror/Thriller. This movie still terrifies me and there isn't a horror movie out there that'll ever match it.
jack-nicholson-the-shining.jpg

With the first pick I select The Shining under Horror/Thriller. This movie still terrifies me and there isn't a horror movie out there that'll ever match it.
jack-nicholson-the-shining.jpg

Back
Top Bottom