Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Fast Times At Ridgemont high-utility
Yeah, there are classic films I could've taken before this, but Spicoli rules
pimp.gif

That movie and it's sound track are classics. 

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Fast Times At Ridgemont high-utility
Yeah, there are classic films I could've taken before this, but Spicoli rules
pimp.gif

That movie and it's sound track are classics. 

laugh.gif
  Hey, he's been helpful as hell sending lists, it keeps us moving whenever his pick comes up, if he's blue, he goes, if not, I have his pick at the ready. 

Of course, like 8 people have already sniped picks from him so far, but hey. 
laugh.gif

My wife watched Insidious last night, she said it was pretty decent, I might give it a look over the weekend.  Story sounds interesting at least. 

laugh.gif
  Hey, he's been helpful as hell sending lists, it keeps us moving whenever his pick comes up, if he's blue, he goes, if not, I have his pick at the ready. 

Of course, like 8 people have already sniped picks from him so far, but hey. 
laugh.gif

My wife watched Insidious last night, she said it was pretty decent, I might give it a look over the weekend.  Story sounds interesting at least. 

Wasn't there this rumor that Ferris Bueller was a figment of Cameron's imagination, like that one movie about soap?
nerd.gif

I remember watching it again with weebey face thinking about it.

Wasn't there this rumor that Ferris Bueller was a figment of Cameron's imagination, like that one movie about soap?
nerd.gif

I remember watching it again with weebey face thinking about it.

Originally Posted by CP1708

I'll take Predator, Sci-Fi

Thanks for stealing my action pick
30t6p3b.gif
It was between this and The Thing in my last picks, and I figured this would fall to me. Almost made it
tired.gif

Hurry up Dirk & LTB I gotta go real soon.

Back
Top Bottom