Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by CP1708

I'll take Predator, Sci-Fi

Thanks for stealing my action pick
30t6p3b.gif
It was between this and The Thing in my last picks, and I figured this would fall to me. Almost made it
tired.gif

Hurry up Dirk & LTB I gotta go real soon.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Wasn't there this rumor that Ferris Bueller was a figment of Cameron's imagination, like that one movie about soap?
nerd.gif

I remember watching it again with weebey face thinking about it.
The Cameron-Fight Club theory.

The scene in the car where he debates going to Ferris' or not is the most amusing part of that argument.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Wasn't there this rumor that Ferris Bueller was a figment of Cameron's imagination, like that one movie about soap?
nerd.gif

I remember watching it again with weebey face thinking about it.
The Cameron-Fight Club theory.

The scene in the car where he debates going to Ferris' or not is the most amusing part of that argument.

Originally Posted by Noskey

30t6p3b.gif
It was between this and The Thing in my last picks, and I figured this would fall to me. Almost made it
tired.gif

Hurry up LTB I gotta go real soon.

I waited a couple picks for you to take Predator, and when you didn't last time, I knew I had to take it. 

If you think I feel bad, after you stealing Kung Fu Hustle last time, think again. 
laugh.gif

And Dirk is on the clock first, then LTB.  If you need to bounce, send me a list of 4.  Dirk, LTB, plus 2, that way you're covered. 

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

I waited a couple picks for you to take Predator, and when you didn't last time, I knew I had to take it. 

If you think I feel bad, after you stealing Kung Fu Hustle last time, think again. 
laugh.gif

And Dirk is on the clock first, then LTB.  If you need to bounce, send me a list of 4.  Dirk, LTB, plus 2, that way you're covered. 

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Damnit. Oh well, I got back up Action choices.

Yeah I caught that I missed Dirk, post edited. I'm trying to put together a list right now. I'll PM you if I need to.

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Damnit. Oh well, I got back up Action choices.

Yeah I caught that I missed Dirk, post edited. I'm trying to put together a list right now. I'll PM you if I need to.

Ok, LTB should be in shortly, and I have Noskey's two picks as well, so then LTB again and then back around to Dirk, then me etc etc.  So we should swing into round 7 in decent shape. 

I'm off the next 2 days for the NFL draft, but I'll have a laptop to work off of, so I should be able to update the draft and what not as we go along. 

I have a feeling I'ma hit my post limit tomorrow. 
30t6p3b.gif
  How do I go about getting more, do I ask a mod or someone? 

Ok, LTB should be in shortly, and I have Noskey's two picks as well, so then LTB again and then back around to Dirk, then me etc etc.  So we should swing into round 7 in decent shape. 

I'm off the next 2 days for the NFL draft, but I'll have a laptop to work off of, so I should be able to update the draft and what not as we go along. 

I have a feeling I'ma hit my post limit tomorrow. 
30t6p3b.gif
  How do I go about getting more, do I ask a mod or someone? 

Noskey takes Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Action, and Shogun Assassin as his Western. LTB back on the clock.

Noskey takes Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Action, and Shogun Assassin as his Western. LTB back on the clock.

Back
Top Bottom