Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Welp, there goes the pressures of deciding whether or not to take a Spielberg movie.
Fun little fact about Jaws: George Lucas and Spielberg got drunk one night, took the shark out and crashed it.

I think Noskey has night class on Mondays, but I'm not sure when it starts so this one might be rolling into tomorrow.

I think Noskey has night class on Mondays, but I'm not sure when it starts so this one might be rolling into tomorrow.

I'm here. Damn I wanted A Clockwork Orange. Anyways, I'll take De Niro's 3rd best film of the decade, The Deer Hunter, and what anyone over 40 says is the scariest movie ever, The Exorcist. Drama and Horror, please.

I'm here. Damn I wanted A Clockwork Orange. Anyways, I'll take De Niro's 3rd best film of the decade, The Deer Hunter, and what anyone over 40 says is the scariest movie ever, The Exorcist. Drama and Horror, please.

If I didnt have to wait 2 rounds until my next pick, The Exorcist would have been put on hold. But I figure I'd better be safe, because people in here would jump on that @#%% like money before it got back to me.

If I didnt have to wait 2 rounds until my next pick, The Exorcist would have been put on hold. But I figure I'd better be safe, because people in here would jump on that @#%% like money before it got back to me.

watched the rest of super. the second half is pretty messed up. kick %$% was better by a wide margin but super is worth watching

watched the rest of super. the second half is pretty messed up. kick %$% was better by a wide margin but super is worth watching

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Prime sucks and I hope you both die on your wagon ride into work tomorrow.

That's funny, CP and I used to work near a street named Wagon Wheel.

Why the Hell I gotta die for who Prime picks?
laugh.gif
I would have taken Rocky also, so you had no chance.

Why the Hell I gotta die for who Prime picks?
laugh.gif
I would have taken Rocky also, so you had no chance.

Back
Top Bottom