Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Man I can't even front, outside of about 5-10 more flicks that I know of...I'm really running out of depth for picks in this draft. 

Man I can't even front, outside of about 5-10 more flicks that I know of...I'm really running out of depth for picks in this draft. 

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

We need to chip in and get Shaun one of those beepers they use at the Cheesecake Factory.

laugh.gif

So yeah.......this slowed down a touch. 
laugh.gif

Shaun, when you get in, Prime, Noskey, Noskey, Prime are after you.  That's 4 picks, so send me a PM with 5 movies so that we can cruise thru your next selection as well. 

I also have RyGuy's list and will be choosing his picks for him.  I'd like to get this draft finished before the lockout if I could. 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

So yeah.......this slowed down a touch. 
laugh.gif

Shaun, when you get in, Prime, Noskey, Noskey, Prime are after you.  That's 4 picks, so send me a PM with 5 movies so that we can cruise thru your next selection as well. 

I also have RyGuy's list and will be choosing his picks for him.  I'd like to get this draft finished before the lockout if I could. 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

This dude still isn't back yet
30t6p3b.gif

I'm going out for the night CP, but I have a feeling sending you my picks won't be necessary
laugh.gif

This dude still isn't back yet
30t6p3b.gif

I'm going out for the night CP, but I have a feeling sending you my picks won't be necessary
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom