Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by DubA169

After reading what the ending is I think people will be piiiiiiised
Stephen King has serious  issues with ending his books. IT was one of the best books I ever read. But i can't lie the ending was 
ohwell.gif
I've got all the books on deck waiting to be read... I've been told it was almost like he spent his entire life building this thing up, and then rushed in the last book like his life was coming to an abrupt end... We'll see. Still gonna give it a run.

Prime...
pimp.gif
This storyline is SICK. Should be a 2-parter, I think. Will be interested to see what Nolan leaves out.

I think he wrote the first three which were amazing then he got hit by the car. I just didn't want to dedicate all time to reading 7 books of the ending was whack. I definitely wanna hear from you when you get done with it. Maybe it's not as bad as I've read.

It's kind of like that saying it's all about the journey not the destination. I'm about the destination. #*$+ the journey if it goes nowhere and leads to nothing spectacular

After lost I refuse to watch a long series or read books unless i know the ending isn't a total cop out. that's why I haven't watched the killing and fringe yet and don't want to watch shows like deadwood or carnivale that were canceled without a proper ending.

I think he wrote the first three which were amazing then he got hit by the car. I just didn't want to dedicate all time to reading 7 books of the ending was whack. I definitely wanna hear from you when you get done with it. Maybe it's not as bad as I've read.

It's kind of like that saying it's all about the journey not the destination. I'm about the destination. #*$+ the journey if it goes nowhere and leads to nothing spectacular

After lost I refuse to watch a long series or read books unless i know the ending isn't a total cop out. that's why I haven't watched the killing and fringe yet and don't want to watch shows like deadwood or carnivale that were canceled without a proper ending.

Nowitness41Dirk wrote:
DubA169 wrote:

Stephen King has serious  issues with ending his books. IT was one of the best books I ever read. But i can't lie the ending was 
ohwell.gif

I've got all the books on deck waiting to be read... I've been told it was almost like he spent his entire life building this thing up, and then rushed in the last book like his life was coming to an abrupt end... We'll see. Still gonna give it a run.

Prime...
pimp.gif
This storyline is SICK. Should be a 2-parter, I think. Will be interested to see what Nolan leaves out.

2 parter or trilogy would have been ideal.
ohwell.gif

Nowitness41Dirk wrote:
DubA169 wrote:

ohwell.gif

Prime...
pimp.gif

2 parter or trilogy would have been ideal.
ohwell.gif

Anyone else feel like Tom Hardy's gonna give a performance as good as Heath Ledger's Joker.

Anyone else feel like Tom Hardy's gonna give a performance as good as Heath Ledger's Joker.

not unless he dies. That added something to the perception of the performance whether people want to admit it or not

not unless he dies. That added something to the perception of the performance whether people want to admit it or not

Originally Posted by Noskey

I think so. Heath Ledger's performance was
pimp.gif
cuz he OWNED the Joker. And I have zero doubt in my mind that Tom Hardy will absolutely make Bane his *#%@*. 

Originally Posted by Noskey

I think so. Heath Ledger's performance was
pimp.gif
cuz he OWNED the Joker. And I have zero doubt in my mind that Tom Hardy will absolutely make Bane his *#%@*. 

From the Walmart $5 bin just now:
- An Inconvenient Truth; I'm not much on documentaries, but hell, I've wanted to see this. So for $5, thought I'd give it a shot, plus I can show it as 'educational tv' to my group at work,, which is always good for some brownie points.
laugh.gif

- Blood In, Blood Out: Bound by Honor
- Walk the Line
- Four Brothers
- The Pursuit of Happyness
- V for Vendetta (one of my FAVORITE MOVIES EVER)

Can't wait to see all of 'em again. Glad I have 'em. And I could have gotten Friday, but backed off.

From the Walmart $5 bin just now:
- An Inconvenient Truth; I'm not much on documentaries, but hell, I've wanted to see this. So for $5, thought I'd give it a shot, plus I can show it as 'educational tv' to my group at work,, which is always good for some brownie points.
laugh.gif

- Blood In, Blood Out: Bound by Honor
- Walk the Line
- Four Brothers
- The Pursuit of Happyness
- V for Vendetta (one of my FAVORITE MOVIES EVER)

Can't wait to see all of 'em again. Glad I have 'em. And I could have gotten Friday, but backed off.

peace in the middle east - knicks win the championship - Megan Fox wins an oscar- Rapture - the simpsons ending - shaun makes pick - the cubs win the championship

peace in the middle east - knicks win the championship - Megan Fox wins an oscar- Rapture - the simpsons ending - shaun makes pick - the cubs win the championship

In the past 12 hours I knocked out Devil, Skyline, and the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie. Doin work 
pimp.gif

I had low expectations for all of them... Pirates was the best, Skyline the worst, and Devil was somewhere in the middle. None of them were that good at all.

I just don't get what was supposed to be special about the four characters. None of them did anything to help kill the aliens. It was just four strangers that had to chill in a condominium together and hopefully ride it out. Anytime these four tried to escape they got about 10 feet and then they were chased right back into the condominium.

In the past 12 hours I knocked out Devil, Skyline, and the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie. Doin work 
pimp.gif

I had low expectations for all of them... Pirates was the best, Skyline the worst, and Devil was somewhere in the middle. None of them were that good at all.

I just don't get what was supposed to be special about the four characters. None of them did anything to help kill the aliens. It was just four strangers that had to chill in a condominium together and hopefully ride it out. Anytime these four tried to escape they got about 10 feet and then they were chased right back into the condominium.

DubA169:
Daaaaaaaammmmn.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Cubs after everything... and EVERYTHING coming after peace in the middle east, like damn, we're gonna be here a while; a LOOOONG while.
roll.gif

DubA169:
Daaaaaaaammmmn.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Cubs after everything... and EVERYTHING coming after peace in the middle east, like damn, we're gonna be here a while; a LOOOONG while.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom