Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Capone 3.5/8 - I wanted to like this a lot it just wasn't for me. Plot goes nowhere. Just weird imagery with a quick ending.

I watched Clue last night. It was better than I thought.

The third ending was hilarious.

Lesley Ann Warren was looking real too. :evil:

I watched Clue last night. It was better than I thought.

The third ending was hilarious.

Lesley Ann Warren was looking real too. :evil:
Clue is a classic
2duTRBu.gif

Can we have a discussion about the movie City Slickers 2?

hear me out.

ive probably seen this movie 30 times. Maybe more. i absolutely LOVED this movie growing up.

It was one of those movies that was always on HBO in 95’.

anyways, I always thought it was well known. A classic. Certified comedy gold. Figured everyone thought that way.

I look this ***** up online and its got 18% on rotten tomatoes?!! Bros, is it really that bad? Tell me it ain’t so!
BD216FAA-EB59-4B1C-BFF1-51F05C583ABC.gif

never seen the original btw. Don’t @ me

I had the realization that because of my age, I've seen certain sequels and never the OG movie. Weekend at Bernie's 2, City Slickers 2, Sister Act 2. Only one I've seen is Sister Act 1. Crazy right?

Can we have a discussion about the movie City Slickers 2?

hear me out.

ive probably seen this movie 30 times. Maybe more. i absolutely LOVED this movie growing up.

It was one of those movies that was always on HBO in 95’.

anyways, I always thought it was well known. A classic. Certified comedy gold. Figured everyone thought that way.

I look this ***** up online and its got 18% on rotten tomatoes?!! Bros, is it really that bad? Tell me it ain’t so!
BD216FAA-EB59-4B1C-BFF1-51F05C583ABC.gif

never seen the original btw. Don’t @ me
It's not good. First one was better.

But I can get how you might loke it so much if you haven't seen the OG.

Yardie 7/8

This was great. Nice concise story. Accents on point. Acting on point. Lead character shined. Story was your typical revenge joint but it brought a lot of reality to it to make things complicated.

The Farewell - 7/8

Damn this movie was good and I was impressed by Awkwafina’s performance. Film was a constant roller coaster of emotions, one minute you were sad and the next minute you were laughing.

so they are showing titanic on cbs. brings back memories watching it as a kid :lol:
think i still have the old vhs set somewhere

I surprisingly enjoyed Ready or Not, that's the 1st movie in a long while I knew nothing about going into it. Samara Weaving killed it, as did Andie and Adam Brody. Good performances all around. That goofy *** ending was :pimp: :lol:

Edit - Wait, Is that Elrond's daughter??

tenor (47).gif

Last edited:
Mind. Is. BLOWN. :wow:

Screenshot_20200525-014736.png
This is crazy.

I would like to read the OG Simon Says script and what changed. Vengeance was not a pg13 flick so I wonder what dark/bloody stuff was toned down :lol:

The idea of the movie being with Lee instead is cool in so many ways.

Its even crazier though that the plot could've been Lethal Weapon 4. On one hand its something special about John running in to Zeus and them being forced together but on the other hand it would be pure entertainment watching Riggs and Murtaugh run around LA looking for bombs while there's a ticking clock for a public school to be blown up (granted that changes cuz it'd be too much driving in LA for that to go down :lol:).

It all worked out for the best though cuz I love Lethal Weapon 4 and cant imagine that entire lore not involving Jet Li beating the **** out of Riggs and Murtaugh at some point :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom