Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Pick 1 from each pair.

Boiler Room
Rounders

Halloween 1978
The Exorcist

End of Watch
Colors

The Fast and the Furious (2001)
Point Break (1991)

Johnny Tsunami
Brink

Pick 1 from each pair.

Boiler Room
Rounders

Halloween 1978
The Exorcist

End of Watch
Colors

Point Break (1991)

Johnny Tsunami
Brink
Rounders > Boiler Room

Halloween 1978 > The Exorcist

Colors > End of Watch

Point Break (1991) > The Fast and the Furious (2001)

Don't think I saw either of these. I like "Airborne" tho.
Johnny Tsunami
Brink

Pick 1 from each pair.

Boiler Room
Rounders

Halloween 1978
The Exorcist

End of Watch
Colors

Point Break (1991)

Johnny Tsunami
Brink

Rounders. Card games >>>>

The Exorcist. Only because this is in my top 5 (overall) movies ever. Halloween is still classic and I would take it over any other movie in this set of comparisons, tbh

Colors. Although "that scene" from End of Watch is burned in my memory :sick:

Point Break

Never seen either, wasn't a Disney Channel kid as a youngster

Pick 1 from each pair.

Boiler Room
Rounders

Halloween 1978
The Exorcist

End of Watch
Colors

Point Break (1991)

Johnny Tsunami
Brink

rounders
Exorcist
End of watch
Point Break (this matchup was wild disrespectful :smh:)

Haven’t seen the last 2 skater films so imma go with the GOAT skating movie as well in Airborne. Live life like Pepe the Shark. Seize the wave. Fight for your Nikki :pimp:

Brink hasn't aged well to me. Watched it and all I can think of is the Black Power Rangers shape up.
Screen_Shot_2019_12_06_at_11.45.15_AM.png

Brink should've kept the bag. His friends should've been more understanding.
But there were really soul skaters. Always thought that was a bunch of baloney. Yep I don't want sponsor money I'll just skate with these rejects for free lol.

The staredowns in the vid kill me.

Point Break (this matchup was wild disrespectful :smh:)

I low key knew someone was gonna take offense to this :lol:

The movies are similar in a way though (that's the theme I was going for in all the matchups). Undercover FBI LA bro infiltrates subculture you wouldn't otherwise think were responsible for heists, bros up with the main perp, falls for the chick, etc etc.

I didn't even see the OG Point Break until I was in my 20's when I saw F&F in my teens, so F&F gets the edge based on nostalgia.

FINALLY, the National turned global nightmare is over!!!

Pick 1 from each pair.

Boiler Room
Rounders

Halloween 1978
The Exorcist

End of Watch
Colors

Point Break (1991)

Johnny Tsunami
Brink
Rounders
The Exorcist
Colors
Point Break
Brink

Last edited:
But there were really soul skaters. Always thought that was a bunch of baloney. Yep I don't want sponsor money I'll just skate with these rejects for free lol.

I never seen the movie, but reminds me of the late 90's how keepin it real became overused. Anyone who wasn't underground or struggling was an automatic sellout :lol:

Went from $800 a month to being in debt to a dog washing shop . When keeping it real goes wrong.

For those who still haven't seen it....
"Psycho" is playing on the BBC channel this weekend and on Sundance channel next Wednesday.
:emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_knife::emoji_knife::emoji_knife::emoji_shower::emoji_shower::emoji_shower:

What'd she say?...If you can say without spoiling the end.
THIS WIG ON HER IS TERRIBLE... WAIT! THAT'S NORMAN?!

She said more but I can't remember. Her Thor 1 commentary was Golden. She was going in on Odin and the Odinsleep. "Oh so his "son" asking him the hard hitting questions and he wanna go to sleep? Piss poor father!"
Thor's wig, his bleached eyebrows. I never laughed harder at a movie.

THIS WIG ON HER IS TERRIBLE... WAIT! THAT'S NORMAN?!

She said more but I can't remember. Her Thor 1 commentary was Golden. She was going in on Odin and the Odinsleep. "Oh so his "son" asking him the hard hitting questions and he wanna go to sleep? Piss poor father!"
Thor's wig, his bleached eyebrows. I never laughed harder at a movie.
:rofl:
I also remember at the reveal he was acting all dramatic shaking his head trying to knock the wig off cause it wouldn't come off :lol: Looked like an SNL skit with a prop malfunction 😂

Back
Top Bottom