Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I moved WAY up from the movie draft. I say no recounts.....
27A80B30-B711-4DEB-8832-20BA56088BAC.gif

using game of thrones per example, can you pick seasons 1 - 7 and forget the end or is it all of it?

First of all, for the love of ****, stop dropping names. That starts now. (Not the draft, dropping names) Stop.

Not even joking, not alluding too, not pics, not hints, not half spelled, spelled wrong, just no name dropping. Let people come up with their own boards, their own values.

You want a show, you get ALL seasons. The totality of the work. S1-Finale.

How it works is simple, first person on the clock, just like fantasy football, he can take ANY show in history, and that's his show, no one else can take him. Like taking Pat Mahomes with the first pick.
2nd person picks, and so on. You build your "team" of shows, trying to have the best lineup and then voters will vote on the "Winner".

I will record all the picks on Page 3. I have no room on page 1 or 2. )

We do not need to rush. If you are on the clock, and you come in here, please, make your pick. Don't take days or weeks. But if you are busy during the day or whatever, don't feel the need to panic rush in. I will @ everyone, I will try to reach out to everyone, you can even send your choices to someone else to draft if you want to.

Say your 3rd in line, you can send 3 shows to a 3rd party (or me) and say take whichever one is still available when your turn comes.

Please do not fool around. This **** takes a lot of time and effort, I won't have patience for jokes or oh snap, I meant to take this show as a comedy not a horror genre, etc. Don't be difficult.

I'm on episode 4 and finding a lot of those involved extremely difficult to sympathize with. Mark might be the worst. This dude really followed another man around for 12 years like a puppy acting like everything that came out of his mouth was gospel because "science." I don't even think the manipulation was that intricate or elaborate. They basically created a MLM curriculum that poached ideas from other sources and targeted dumb, sheepish or vulnerable adults. They're like more well off versions of the FYRE Festival attendees. You have to really really lack awareness to fall for this sh*t.

I'm more interested to see how it proceeds in court. I hope they dedicate time to that, seeing as how it's 9 episodes.
Yea you’re going to be disappointed.
I bet Season2 is being taped right now as the Court comes down in him, and I’m going to be there for it when it releases.
The Series ends on a quote from him where his mouthpiece and manipulation is still firing on all cylinders, he doesn’t see his situation as “I’m in jail and I’m f’ed, you can hear it in his voice that he feels like there is a way out of this, and if not he’s getting paid because he’s out and our directing the documentary. I bet he greenlit this, and got final cut.

Back
Top Bottom