Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Speaking of:
D4A0E63E-16DD-4412-98CB-0C58C4B0A7A6.png

Borat Subsequent Moviefilm - 5.25/8

Definitely some really good laughs in here but just doesn’t have the same spark as the original. Still worth watching if you enjoyed the first one though.

Gangs of London is something else 🔥

They just came off a crazy ep. **** was lit and ended wildly. Only to have this next ep that almost lost me cuz they were dealing with side and new characters only for it to be more action packed and then reveal the mastermind behind the main assassination that kicked off the whole show.

85b88105874fafeed49516c8dd3aa8bedc9d63a0.gifv

GenerousPeskyAfricanmolesnake-small.gif

Quiet as kept, a late pick relieves a lot of pressure :lol: I'm not ready for the scrutiny of a #1 pick.

C CP1708 just to clarify, as this is my first draft - we have to identify what genre/position (Comedy, Drama, Utility etc.) our show is, correct?

Quiet as kept, a late pick relieves a lot of pressure :lol: I'm not ready for the scrutiny of a #1 pick.

C CP1708 just to clarify, as this is my first draft - we have to identify what genre/position (Comedy, Drama, Utility etc.) our show is, correct?

Correct, yes.

Utility can be anything, so if you pick two extra Dramas, or comedy, etc.

I haven't forgot, just been super busy. Slowly getting closer. Start prepping your boards. And NO leaking or hinting picks/shows etc. Zip it.

Next I need to find all the owners that want in. lawdog1 lawdog1 danger style danger style Master Zik Master Zik @calibeebee noskey noskey kingkoopa kingkoopa Who else????

Drama
Comedy
Horror/Sci-Fi
Anthology/Miniseries
Animation
Sitcom
Male Lead
Female Lead
Utility
Utility

These are our categories.

Drama
Comedy
Horror/Sci-Fi
Anthology/Miniseries
Animation
Sitcom
Male Lead
Female Lead
Utility
Utility

Here is a glimpse into the amount of "work" I put into this.

1603470170238.png

I have all the rounds, and then by owner breakdown after wards.

Then I have to recreate all that on Page 3. :frown:

And yes, the tabs on the bottom..... :nerd: :wink:

Let's give my man C CP1708 his flowers while he's here.

He has put in exceptional work getting this together.

tenor-6.gif

FOH!

Im still goat commish and I had to deal with unruly savages from the old NT.

You want a cookie?

I need you to keep these fools in check!

Anyone seen The Outer Limits episode with Joshua Jackson about a virus contracted from a rave? :rofl:

I remember it being creepy as hell and there being a twist, but that's it. It's like I'm watching it for the first time again.
It's one of those creepy movies that I like cause it doesn't try too hard to be creepy. It's more naturally spooky and seems grounded in reality. Twist was fire af.

Back
Top Bottom