oh...my bad didn't get the memo you're cooler than me. smh

christiantroy

Banned
- ever find yourself logging onto facebook and someone you wasn't even going to talk to logs off every time you log in?

- or a conversation on NT was doing numbers and then when you post no one responds and it sinks into the abyss
of the 3,4,5 pages?

- or a conversation in progress was looking interesting at school when you arrive and you try to join and
somebody makes it their business to  say "...wat yall bout ta do?" or "...i gotta get going bro"  

- or you try to make conversation with someone and they just
indifferent.gif
, but when you leave they're smiling ear to ear
chuckling shooting the breeze with others.

oh...my bad didn't get the memo you're cooler than me. smh
but then they find out you're THAT DUDE and %#* kissing starts
and they get amnesia?

mad.gif

Originally Posted by ChristianTroy

- or a conversation on NT was doing numbers and then when you post no one repsonds and it sinks into the abyss
of the 3,4,5 pages?

This. I don't know about the rest of the stuff you posted, though.

Your thinking too much.....I do it a lot to. Theres a better chance in all those situations that it didn't have anything to do with you....

lol at you thinking so seriously about what people say or don't say at all to you on facebook and niketalk....... Do something with your life and you won't worry about small things like this.

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

lol at you thinking so seriously about what people say or don't say at all to you on facebook and niketalk....... Do something with your life and you won't worry about small things like this.

i understand where you're coming from (pause). but there's some innate character flaw in me where i can't let a LAME think he's doing it.

nas vs. jay-z is a clear example of this on a MASSIVE scale.

jay-z won but nas was the underdog and underdogs stick together like cheap rice...so at the time nas> jay-z, when infact
when the smoke cleared and no one cares anymore nas was ajoke from jump.

...i'm petty like that, like greg from real world 
laugh.gif

Your reaction to these happenings makes me wonder if you have an inferiority complex, a superiority complex, or some amalgamation of the two.

Back
Top Bottom