Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

Just copped a GS pair for the gf at Ross for $16 [emoji]128526[/emoji]

^^just copped 2 pairs of the black/crystal mint colorway. these sneakers are the truth!!! i was able to get em for $47 a pair.

not sure why my post got deleted
but anyway

these are now extremely hard to find in my certain size(can't say it I'm assuming I'll get deleted for trying to buy?)
I've been searching for almost 2 weeks now and it seems the only color that exists is the ugly red/black

if I can use my tts in jordan 13s would I be safe going half up in these? would really help broaden my search

not sure why my post got deleted
but anyway

these are now extremely hard to find in my certain size(can't say it I'm assuming I'll get deleted for trying to buy?)
I've been searching for almost 2 weeks now and it seems the only color that exists is the ugly red/black

if I can use my tts in jordan 13s would I be safe going half up in these? would really help broaden my search
I wear a size 13 and these fit tts for me if that helps.

these came out last retro, cant we get some new colorways? oh and Marinos are needed still, stalking Ebay now

Since they are bringing back these rather quickly (the retro was only a few years ago), I really hope they do that Silver/Kelly Green Eagles colorway!! I think Randall wore them in either an ad or some promotion for Nike. Passed on them before as the toebox was unforgiving (very low and couldn't wiggle toes at all). Hopefully I can find a color that works and try a .5 size up to see if it helps.

these are at my HOH right now, they need to do the black/whites and the marinos or just the marinos would make me happy.

Back
Top Bottom