Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

Threw these on today
26347303_1977242405644013_6021312834938339328_n.jpg

I need those red’s in my life! I have the Dolphins CW from the retro run a few years ago, and I hate that the toe caps have yellow’d. I hope they drop that CW again.

something about that whale tale, plus seeing the fresh prince with them had me wanting a pair so bad. back when the air bubble still meant something cool

something about that whale tale, plus seeing the fresh prince with them had me wanting a pair so bad. back when the air bubble still meant something cool
Thats the only way I found out about the shoe cuz I seen the og black/white pair in that boxing episode and wanted them. But now i need to wait for the others to retro since the last release is pretty damn barren in the market

Thats the only way I found out about the shoe cuz I seen the og black/white pair in that boxing episode and wanted them. But now i need to wait for the others to retro since the last release is pretty damn barren in the market
Yeah and if you find them D they want too much money, i got mine used but love them

Yeah and if you find them D they want too much money, i got mine used but love them
Only ones I've ever been able to find in my size have been beat down or the crappy colors like silver/green
I'm gonna start lookin again

Edit: and worse than before lol
I'll just wait for a just wait for a reretro hopefully

Only ones I've ever been able to find in my size have been beat down or the crappy colors like silver/green
I'm gonna start lookin again

Edit: and worse than before lol
I'll just wait for a just wait for a reretro hopefully
What size are you? I found some shoes ive been looking for by subscribing to the search in my size and when they come up you can watch or buy them because i doubt a retro is happening soon.

Still have the white red pair almost new from last release. Missed the teal pair, hope they bring those back. Also, noticed full size run of black white pair on the bay, guess those are next.

When i took this picture there was a guy in the store who said the dolphins colorway will release in a few months, take it with a grain of salt but its still looking good.

Back
Top Bottom