Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

Still have the Dolphins colorway of these from the last drop and wore them last week to the gym. Forgot how comfortable these shoes are. Very plush for an old retro.

I just want the dolphins to retro again. gave my pair to my lil brother and he gave no ****s about them. smh kid got jems and don't even know it

I believe it. ill wait it out. if not ill cry in a corner with the black and whites on heavy discout in hand
i would just follow a search for them on Ebay and just check your emails until your size and condition come up, i got mine for under $100 in great condition but not new (i was going to wear them anyway so i dont need new plus im cheap)

This shoe is my # favorite shoe of all time. I OD’d on them last release. I got every color released and probably have 10 pairs. Multiples of Blk/White, Steve Young’s, Marino’s, and Giants.

Attachments

• 20180603150515.jpg
    20180603150515.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 39
I knew they were dropping or dropped when I looked at Airgoat and seen pairs I've never seen before lol

EBCF2204-5290-4C0A-9DBF-2BDCB0DFCBD6.jpeg
53EDA244-7293-423D-B100-F62646A84C1B.jpeg
8DEFE1EA-DBA6-491D-8982-BA0757497547.jpeg

It almost reminds me of the first Air Max Griffey 1 Freshwater release, they came out of nowhere and were an instant cop. These are that status for me, plus I love my 90s trainers/straps
I still have my barrages some where

i loved those things lol

Has anyone ever got a pair from footlocker shipped in a bag? Like the shoes sent to you not double boxed? I really wanted a pair of these black and white joints, and they sent in a pair not double boxed. It came from the Louisiana store. They just threw it in a plastic bag. The box came all messed up...

Back
Top Bottom