Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

for those of you that cant wait 49ers are available for phone order now at rockcity me personally i'm trying to pick these up locally so ill wait hope i don't regret it

Last edited:
Loving these shoes :smokin

32274575720.jpg

Last edited:
@Grizzy, they shouldn't be if you live in Haddonfield. They sell out more online then out in the stores. Just don't wait too long.

@Dimez I haven't seen a better combination yet. That's dope.

DAMN I didnt have those on my radar but being a die hard 49er fan those are must buys now. :smokin Rotating those and my diamond turfs for sundays. so glad theyre more of a cherry red and not maroon.

Almost got all my teams covered with just the speed turf series(teals for sharks, reds for niners). Just needs a black and orange cw now for my Giants. :evil:

Last edited:
I was at Finish Line today. I asked about the release date of the 49ers and had the manager check the date for me. He checked the records and said the date was moved from 10/10 to 10/13

Last edited:
I was at Finish Line today. I asked about the release date of the 49ers and had the manager check the date for me. He checked the records and said the date was moved from 10/10 to 10/13

Makes sense since 10/10 is a wednesday and 10/13 is a saturday

^No word on that at the FNL i work at. Its still 10/10.....tried them on today and they look great on foot :smokin

My guess is the 49ers aren't a hard release meaning they will pop up at different spots at different times over that week.

Back
Top Bottom