Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

^ 75$ would be lovely id pick up the green and silver ones to if they dropped that low  and with a regular coupon plus winners circle coupon  
pimp.gif
 that's if they drop that low on fnl

Last edited:
REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Lol Yall dudes are funny.....like i give 2 ****'* what u think about my hat....imma rock it,imma pull it off like I do with all my hats .....Yall can stick to ur jaguar's,sharks,or w/e other Bs fitteds/snapbacks u wanna pull off with ur's
You took the time out of your day to take a pic of the shoes with the hat. Then you opened up an editor and tagged them with your SN. And then you decided to post them on here. 

You care, b.  

Last edited:
i got mines online when the nike store restocked em... they just came today. i wear a size 8 and i must say these **** run small and are kinda uncomfortable. i been tryin em on ever since i pulled em outta the box and dont like the fit, they're too snug. so what i did was... went back online and they had a 8.5 and 10 (thank god) ordered em asap! once they ship off im takin the size 8 to the factory store.

Damn that "Cowboys" colorway is looking so sexy!!!!! But I'm gonna rock my authentic blue Nowitzki with them, wow they are looking right and that silver bubble makes them that much more nice. I hope finishline gets these bad boys
eyes.gif

^ 75$ would be lovely id pick up the green and silver ones to if they dropped that low  and with a regular coupon plus winners circle coupon  :pimp:  that's if they drop that low on fnl
:lol: Now you might be pushing it, but we'll see. The green ones might have the potential for that.

You took the time out of your day to take a pic of the shoes with the hat. Then you opened up an editor and tagged them with your SN. And then you decided to post them on here. 

You care, b.  

Lol what that took me a whole 10 mins to do.....If u know me on NT I always showcase my fitted/kicks combo.... i don't care if they don't like my fitted for them I just don't like that ppl are sayin not to wear it like imma actually listen to u

^ Scroll down to see the grey/black and "giants" cws. I haven't seen pics of these posted on here but just found these via google.

Grey/black pair looks sick. I'm disappointed in the giants cw tho bc that my favorite team but I'm not feeling the color blocking from the pics.

Last edited:
The release date for these has been pushed to tommorrow! Check your local FA/FTL/CHMP locations.
f*** my life and these shoes man.... 6,6.5,7 SOLD OUT

am I missing something???? Is the hype THAT strong for these !?

**edit nvm, they got 'em on footlocker site. Am I tripping? Didn't FTL and Champs let you use paypal at one point ? :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom