Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

yes sir as long as what ever your trying to pick up is not excluded from regular coupons 
 Yeah, I never had an issue with using a coupon and winner circle rewards at the same time. I would actually go to the store first and try it out instead of online. For some reason I'm not able to use it online, but the coupon says "Limit one coupon and/or Winners Circle Reward per customer per day".

the 49ers are mean but Marinos > any s.turf colorway. imo

KanyeShrug1.jpg

Yea those 49ers are dope... But if you got the varsity red diamond turf 2's you might as well hold off
ummmm not sure if serious.... Its a different model and different color blocking. Yes they both have red/white/black/gold and both have a strap but they look nothing alike. 

ummmm not sure if serious.... Its a different model and different color blocking. Yes they both have red/white/black/gold and both have a strap but they look nothing alike. 
Agree with Jay87 on this one. I copped both "OG" colors of the diamond turf 2 and there the same shoe just reversed color blocking essentially, so this colorway on a total different shoe will be had also!

Agreed again.

They're only redundant if your interest in shoes is largely about fashion. By the same token, why would you need more than 2 or 3 pairs of Jordans?

Finish Line will have the 49ers pair. Not sure about the men's sizes yet, but I'll get back to y'all on that. We just got these in PS sizes though, so this leads me to believe that this pair will be available in GS sizes too. But like I said, I'll get back to y'all and let you know if I find out.

Back
Top Bottom