ohiost2345's collection post (all Jordans and lots of pics)

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I have been collecting since 2001 after I discovered NikeTalk. I stumbled across the site one day and started looking through people'scollections and you guys got me hooked. I knew every model and I knew I wanted them all but I didn't really know anything about collecting up to thatpoint, so thanks to everyone who has contributed information over the past seven years. I have learned A LOT from you all.

I had always watched MJ growing up and always wanted the shoes but my parents didn't want to pay that much money, you all know how the story goes. Thefirst pair I ever saved up for were the blk/red XIII's when I was in fifth grade, and they are my grail still today. I continued to buy a few pairs hereand there when I could afford them, and you can tell which ones those are in my pics cause they are the ones that are completely beat. I finally startedworking junior and senior year in high school and that's when I really started spending money on Jordans to collect. I am currently a junior at The OhioState University.

Every pair has been worn except for the OG blk/red XIII, and my second DMP pack. Majority are sz. 9-9.5. I recently bought a pair of 2002 retro IX's tocomplete my I-XX3 collection. After I buy a few of the packs I plan on buying every color of the OG XII's and XIII's because they are my two favoritemodels. Thanks for looking. God Bless and Go Bucks.
happy.gif

Dang those XVI's look like they've been through a few world wars. Very solid collection. Appreciate the pics.

i dont like all shoes in pretty much any collections ive seen (besides mine of course) but i like all the ones in these

good issh homie
pimp.gif

^^^ thanks man...thanks for all the comments so far...and yea the xvi's are pretty much done for...the carbon fiber is broken on both pairs and the solesare half gone...got the blk/red for free from a friend so i kinda ran them into the ground after that...definitely looking forward to getting the blk/red inthe upcoming pack

really nice collection hope your collection for your grails are successful...and any XIII"s for me are good because they are my grails too..especially thebred 13's

Back
Top Bottom