Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

that's bs, naming him mvp for what his former team does. what the cavs do this year has no effect on his mvp status. either he wins it because he's playing at an unbelievable level or not. if the cavs had 30+ wins we wouldnt be talking bout this. it's those lebron d-riders that think he should win it based off a losing record from his former team
I agree with you and see the logic.  But the fact is lebron IS playing at a high level.  He IS putting up MVP like numbers.  And the team that he played for last year IS the worst team in NBA History.

I don't think it is the main reason he should be MVP but i think if you don't at least recognize his importance to the cavs then your doing him a disservice. 

everyone knows the importance of lebron to the cavs, and that is why he got the mvp last year. this is a new year, all ties with cleveland are broken, the moment he said 'im taking my talents to south beach." for all i care the cavs can lose all their games and still it has no effect on lebron's case for THIS year's mvp. this is 2010-2011, so he has nothing to do with the cavs anymore, regardless of their crappy record
I have a hard time believing that MVP Voters won't say:

Lebron 26-7-7 wow those are really good numbers.  The heat are 37 and 14....o yeah and look at the Cav's without Lebron they are historically bad this year.

It just puts his past greatness into perspective more.  Again it's not going to be major factor but it will get brought up and create some bias toward lebron.

Lebron 26-7-7 wow those are really good numbers.  The heat are 37 and 14....o yeah and look at the Cav's without Lebron they are historically bad this year.

It just puts his past greatness into perspective more.  Again it's not going to be major factor but it will get brought up and create some bias toward lebron.

THIS

THIS

NAME ONE TEAMMATE LEBRON JAMES HAS PLAYED WITH IN SEVEN YEARS THAT COULD START ON ANY OTHER NBA TEAM BESIDES THE CAVS.....

Now you're being stupid.

NAME ONE TEAMMATE LEBRON JAMES HAS PLAYED WITH IN SEVEN YEARS THAT COULD START ON ANY OTHER NBA TEAM BESIDES THE CAVS.....

Now you're being stupid.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by cguy610

Maybe Mike Brown was a better coach than he got credit for? There's way too many changes from this season to last season's Cavs.
roll.gif

funniest post yet.

also, proof that you NEVER watched a cavs game, EVER....

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  You silly man.  The Cavs had made too many changes to make that Cavs with Lebron vs. Cavs without Lebron comparison.  It's not even the same coach. 

Bron has had some quality teamates though.  Carlos Boozer, Drew Gooden, Larry Hughes(he was nice for a few yrs), Z would have started for other teams about 4-5 yrs ago, Z was a solid center when they went to the finals that year. 

Maybe Mike Brown was a better coach than he got credit for? There's way too many changes from this season to last season's Cavs.
roll.gif

funniest post yet.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  You silly man.  The Cavs had made too many changes to make that Cavs with Lebron vs. Cavs without Lebron comparison.  It's not even the same coach. 

Bron has had some quality teamates though.  Carlos Boozer, Drew Gooden, Larry Hughes(he was nice for a few yrs), Z would have started for other teams about 4-5 yrs ago, Z was a solid center when they went to the finals that year. 

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

He rely on 90% of his size, referre and athleticism to get to the rim. I want to see how his game is going to be when he's around 29 or 30 before i consider him the best. But for now the best is MR. BLACK MAMBA

grow up. you still sound young
You're 30 years old and still troll the Lakers game thread
laugh.gif
. Please. Dude on here think basketball is about crossing over and highlight dunk.
laugh.gif
I can name 10 scrubs who can dunk better than Lebron. I will only consider Lebron good once he can hit fadeaway threes and rack up midrange jumpers like Kobe. Until then Kobe skills is unmatch .

Cornzilla wrote:

He rely on 90% of his size, referre and athleticism to get to the rim. I want to see how his game is going to be when he's around 29 or 30 before i consider him the best. But for now the best is MR. BLACK MAMBA

What is this even suppose to mean?
laugh.gif
The dumbest thing I've ever heard. So what is he suppose to not use his talents and just shoot outside jumpers all day. You must be a Lakers fan
laugh.gif
You're either too dumb to comprehend or just don't know what consider skills in basketball. Yes im a Lakers fan

Anyone else want to argue bring it on.
laugh.gif
You can't beat me

Then why don't you explain to me what you consider skills then, cause I guess Lebron doesn't have any and he's just using his athleticism to average 27.7-7.1-7.0 for his career.
laugh.gif

And Kobe only replies on his jump shot because age is catching up to him and he doesn't have the hops that he used to. Lebron is only 26 and you want him to play like he's 36 and take step back jumpers and shooting outside the perimeter. What kind of crazy statement is that
laugh.gif
I'll only consider Kobe good once he hits half court shots consistently. Yeah sounds stupid doesn't it? Or even better I'll consider him good once he wins another MVP award.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

grow up. you still sound young
You're 30 years old and still troll the Lakers game thread
laugh.gif
. Please. Dude on here think basketball is about crossing over and highlight dunk.
laugh.gif
I can name 10 scrubs who can dunk better than Lebron. I will only consider Lebron good once he can hit fadeaway threes and rack up midrange jumpers like Kobe. Until then Kobe skills is unmatch .

Cornzilla wrote:

What is this even suppose to mean?
laugh.gif
The dumbest thing I've ever heard. So what is he suppose to not use his talents and just shoot outside jumpers all day. You must be a Lakers fan
laugh.gif
You're either too dumb to comprehend or just don't know what consider skills in basketball. Yes im a Lakers fan

Anyone else want to argue bring it on.
laugh.gif
You can't beat me

Then why don't you explain to me what you consider skills then, cause I guess Lebron doesn't have any and he's just using his athleticism to average 27.7-7.1-7.0 for his career.
laugh.gif

And Kobe only replies on his jump shot because age is catching up to him and he doesn't have the hops that he used to. Lebron is only 26 and you want him to play like he's 36 and take step back jumpers and shooting outside the perimeter. What kind of crazy statement is that
laugh.gif
I'll only consider Kobe good once he hits half court shots consistently. Yeah sounds stupid doesn't it? Or even better I'll consider him good once he wins another MVP award.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Now you're being stupid.

name them, besides JJ Hixon, who would have trouble starting for all of the 32 teams, def couldnt start for any top 5 team in either conference, who else has lebron played with that goes from the Cavs to another team and starts....

who?

roll.gif

funniest post yet.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

yeah, they have an infinitely BETTER coach....Mike Brown is probably the worst coach to ever see the finals in the history of the NBA.....he told a 22 year old lebron, "i am honored you let me coach you"

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

damn, i forgot boozer.

boozer is legitimately the best player James played with in cleveland.

and he wasnt even good enough to resign....if you remember correctly...

so there, Boozer is one. can anyone name another?

Larry Hughes had one good year in Was, got signed by the cavs, who, if you rememeber, went after ray allen and mike redd first, and when they couldnt get them, they settled on larry hughes...

what exactly did larry hughes do as a cav? where was he in the finals? where was he in the playoffs? the next year, when he was in chicago, he says 'i play when im happy. i wasnt happy there"

and guess what, LARRY HUGHES HASNT BEEN A STARTER SINCE HE LEFT CLEVELAND

Z? z was only still on the cavs roster because he played for them for like 12 years...

they couldnt get rid of him....

and, again, put that "solid that year" play somewhere else, and Z is coming off the bench for damn near every team in the NBA....he was VERY slow and VERY unathletic...he's basically the reason the cavs couldnt compete with orlando....he barely has legs.....
roll.gif
@ him being a starter anywhere else...

(in cleveland) anderson varejao gave cleveland much more as a center than Z did, what he lacked in offensive rebounding, he made up for with being able to RUN and JUMP and DEFEND.....

i give you boozer, but larry hughes and Z couldnt start for other NBA teams, obvious by them NOT starting for whatever team theyve been on afterwards...

did larry hughes even start for charlotte?
roll.gif

Chicago hasnt had a SG since jordan left, he STILL didn't start for them....

Now you're being stupid.

name them, besides JJ Hixon, who would have trouble starting for all of the 32 teams, def couldnt start for any top 5 team in either conference, who else has lebron played with that goes from the Cavs to another team and starts....

who?

roll.gif

funniest post yet.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

yeah, they have an infinitely BETTER coach....Mike Brown is probably the worst coach to ever see the finals in the history of the NBA.....he told a 22 year old lebron, "i am honored you let me coach you"

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

damn, i forgot boozer.

boozer is legitimately the best player James played with in cleveland.

and he wasnt even good enough to resign....if you remember correctly...

so there, Boozer is one. can anyone name another?

Larry Hughes had one good year in Was, got signed by the cavs, who, if you rememeber, went after ray allen and mike redd first, and when they couldnt get them, they settled on larry hughes...

what exactly did larry hughes do as a cav? where was he in the finals? where was he in the playoffs? the next year, when he was in chicago, he says 'i play when im happy. i wasnt happy there"

and guess what, LARRY HUGHES HASNT BEEN A STARTER SINCE HE LEFT CLEVELAND

Z? z was only still on the cavs roster because he played for them for like 12 years...

they couldnt get rid of him....

and, again, put that "solid that year" play somewhere else, and Z is coming off the bench for damn near every team in the NBA....he was VERY slow and VERY unathletic...he's basically the reason the cavs couldnt compete with orlando....he barely has legs.....
roll.gif
@ him being a starter anywhere else...

(in cleveland) anderson varejao gave cleveland much more as a center than Z did, what he lacked in offensive rebounding, he made up for with being able to RUN and JUMP and DEFEND.....

i give you boozer, but larry hughes and Z couldnt start for other NBA teams, obvious by them NOT starting for whatever team theyve been on afterwards...

did larry hughes even start for charlotte?
roll.gif

Chicago hasnt had a SG since jordan left, he STILL didn't start for them....

Now you're being stupid.

who?

This is flawed logic...because there were players he's played with in his time with Cleveland that DID start for other teams. Playoff teams at that. And unless some expansion took place...there's only 30 teams.

Now you're being stupid.

who?

This is flawed logic...because there were players he's played with in his time with Cleveland that DID start for other teams. Playoff teams at that. And unless some expansion took place...there's only 30 teams.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

sorry, 30 teams. i stated earlier football is my sport, not basketball.

i know, its a pretty bold statement, thing is, outside of BOOZER, none of the other players he's played with in 7 years started for any team, let alone a playoff team.

waaaaaait, ricky davis is the other starter...he started for the worst team in the NBA at the time, the timberwolves....that's right

so Boozer and Ricky Davis are the best players lebron has played with in cleveland

roll.gif

SWEET LIST, DUDE

(and the best player, boozer, didnt get resigned.....
laugh.gif
)

if Boozer is the best player youve played with lebron  in 7 years, there is a HUGE problem with your franchise...

Originally Posted by Im Not You

sorry, 30 teams. i stated earlier football is my sport, not basketball.

i know, its a pretty bold statement, thing is, outside of BOOZER, none of the other players he's played with in 7 years started for any team, let alone a playoff team.

waaaaaait, ricky davis is the other starter...he started for the worst team in the NBA at the time, the timberwolves....that's right

so Boozer and Ricky Davis are the best players lebron has played with in cleveland

roll.gif

SWEET LIST, DUDE

(and the best player, boozer, didnt get resigned.....
laugh.gif
)

if Boozer is the best player youve played with lebron  in 7 years, there is a HUGE problem with your franchise...

Larry Hughes and Antawn Jamison were starters on a Wizards team that made the playoffs consecutively.
Somehow Damon Jones was a starter on a Miami Heat playoff team.
Wally was an all star and a starter on a playoff team
Ben Wallace obviously
Shaq
You mentioned Boozer

Off the top of my head those are Lebron's teammates that were starters on playoff teams. Obviously the list for starters in general on other teams would be a little bigger (Davis, Snow, Williams, etc.)

And for the record...Boozer is the best player Deron Williams has ever played with. Not much wrong with Utah as a franchise.

I'm not saying Lebron had a star studded cast around him. I'm just refuting your statements.

Larry Hughes and Antawn Jamison were starters on a Wizards team that made the playoffs consecutively.
Somehow Damon Jones was a starter on a Miami Heat playoff team.
Wally was an all star and a starter on a playoff team
Ben Wallace obviously
Shaq
You mentioned Boozer

Off the top of my head those are Lebron's teammates that were starters on playoff teams. Obviously the list for starters in general on other teams would be a little bigger (Davis, Snow, Williams, etc.)

And for the record...Boozer is the best player Deron Williams has ever played with. Not much wrong with Utah as a franchise.

I'm not saying Lebron had a star studded cast around him. I'm just refuting your statements.

Wasn't Mo a starter in Mil?
And Delonte a starter in Boston? 
And Parker was a starter in Toronto, no? 

I don't think the teams made the playoffs, but they were starters. 

Wasn't Mo a starter in Mil?
And Delonte a starter in Boston? 
And Parker was a starter in Toronto, no? 

I don't think the teams made the playoffs, but they were starters. 

Back
Top Bottom