Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

You're losing, you just can't make up rules as you go along. There were multiple people that Bron played with that were starters in the league at some point. Eric Snow started for the Sixers when they went to the Finals and Shaq was a starter the year before in PHX and did for Boston as well while Perk was out earlier this season.

Hell even Chris Mihm started for the Lakers and he was on the Cavs. Don't act like Bron has played with a bunch of Smush Parkers that had zero talent. They wouldn't be in the league if they weren't marginally decent.

eyes.gif
, you're not understanding the argument.

saying eric snow was a starter for the sixers in 99(who made it to the finals ONLY because of allen iverson and because of allen iverson ALONE)......is not giving credit to your argument that he couldnt start on any OTHER team when he started for the cavs....
Don't act like Bron has played with a bunch of Smush Parkers that had zero talent. They wouldn't be in the league if they weren't marginally decent.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he actually missed smush parker by one year, the cavs traded him to the lakers the year bron came...

and alot of the players i named are definitely smush parker bum-level...many actually BUMMIER than smush parker...

LOL @ shaq started earlier this year when THE STARTING CENTER WAS OUT

roll.gif

yall forreal will argue ANYTHING

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I have a hard time believing that MVP Voters won't say:

Lebron 26-7-7 wow those are really good numbers.  The heat are 37 and 14....o yeah and look at the Cav's without Lebron they are historically bad this year.

It just puts his past greatness into perspective more.  Again it's not going to be major factor but it will get brought up and create some bias toward lebron.

THIS

yeah, that.. but that is all it is.. the PAST.. not this season, not next season, last season. means it doesnt do anything for this season. that he's been playing great anyone can see that. even people that dont know a thing about basketball.. but that still doesnt mean he should get it based on the value he had in cleveland LAST year. every year is a clean slate and every player has a chance to win the MVP, not looking back to the previous years

You're losing, you just can't make up rules as you go along. There were multiple people that Bron played with that were starters in the league at some point. Eric Snow started for the Sixers when they went to the Finals and Shaq was a starter the year before in PHX and did for Boston as well while Perk was out earlier this season.

Hell even Chris Mihm started for the Lakers and he was on the Cavs. Don't act like Bron has played with a bunch of Smush Parkers that had zero talent. They wouldn't be in the league if they weren't marginally decent.

eyes.gif
, you're not understanding the argument.

saying eric snow was a starter for the sixers in 99(who made it to the finals ONLY because of allen iverson and because of allen iverson ALONE)......is not giving credit to your argument that he couldnt start on any OTHER team when he started for the cavs....
Don't act like Bron has played with a bunch of Smush Parkers that had zero talent. They wouldn't be in the league if they weren't marginally decent.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he actually missed smush parker by one year, the cavs traded him to the lakers the year bron came...

and alot of the players i named are definitely smush parker bum-level...many actually BUMMIER than smush parker...

LOL @ shaq started earlier this year when THE STARTING CENTER WAS OUT

roll.gif

yall forreal will argue ANYTHING

Fools saying Bron been the best player in the league for 3 to 4 years now? O_O. I'll give him this year over Kobe, and that's it, and it only has to do with Kobe's age. This is the FIRST year in his career that he actually has great one on one defense and a 3 point shot. Still ridiculousely midiocre with the midrange and below average in the post. What holes does Kobe have even at 32? Passing? He CLEARLY could avg 8+ assists IF he wanted to. His team doesn't need that though.

and btw, I'm still saying, THIS YEAR, the best player in the league is D Wade. Not LeBron.

I love LeBron too btw. Don't let the Kobe avatar fool you.

Fools saying Bron been the best player in the league for 3 to 4 years now? O_O. I'll give him this year over Kobe, and that's it, and it only has to do with Kobe's age. This is the FIRST year in his career that he actually has great one on one defense and a 3 point shot. Still ridiculousely midiocre with the midrange and below average in the post. What holes does Kobe have even at 32? Passing? He CLEARLY could avg 8+ assists IF he wanted to. His team doesn't need that though.

and btw, I'm still saying, THIS YEAR, the best player in the league is D Wade. Not LeBron.

Originally Posted by CP1708

roll.gif
roll.gif
at us finding a Cav that started pretty much everywhere in the NBA. 
laugh.gif

This dude types caps and has passion, but he need to stick with football.  He just said Shaq can't start for nobody, and he starts for the Boston Celtics. 
laugh.gif

nor is he a starter for ANY team in the nba EXCEPT the god-awful Cavs....
roll.gif

he starts because their starter is injured.

you argue like a ******.

this post here is proof that you will argue ANY moot point just because it gives an APPEARENCE of "proving me wrong"

my point of asking yall to name players who could start for another NBA team is simple; to show the VERY BEST PLAYERS he's EVER played with were Carlos Boozer, Andre Miller and Ricky Davis.....all of which are considered marginally decent players....Carlos Boozer being the best of the three, and he, right now, is a ROLE PLAYER......(who is 10 times better than he was in cleveland)

his BEST teammate was an INCOMPLETE CARLOS BOOZER, FOR ONE YEAR....
roll.gif

And 'Bron has as poor a starting cast as any elite player in history ever had its pretty irrefuteable.  You need all-stars level players around you in today's NBA and LeBron never had anything close to resembling that which is what EnPhan is trying to say.
he's had the poorest cast of anyone ever considered a "superstar" and had way more success than anyone you could even compare him to...

dudes are arguing about the talent level of an overweight, out of shape 39-year-old shaq...

ftr, shaq lost weight this offseason....he was overweight in cleveland...he actually GAINED weight after he left the suns......then lost it to play for boston...

maybe because those coaches would have benched his %*@?

Donyell Marshall, Eric Snow, Jawad Williams, Chris Mihm, J.R. Bremer, Kendrick Brown, Mateen Cleaves, Jelani McCoy, Jeff McInnis, Darius Miles, Lee Nailon, Ira Newble, kevin Ollie, Eric Williams, Bruno Sundov, Lucious Harris, Luke Jackson, Jerome Moiso, Sasha Palovic, Jiri Welsch, Scott Williams, Robert Traylor, Zendon Hamilton, Alan Henderson, Ronald Murray, Scot Pollard, David Wesley, Lance Allred, Kaniel Dickens, Drew Gooden, Joe Smith, Billy Thomas, Cedric Simmons, Darnell Jackson, Tarence Kinsey, Jamario Moon, Sebastian Telfair...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

THESE PEOPLE ARE ALL BEYOND BUMMY

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

This dude types caps and has passion, but he need to stick with football.  He just said Shaq can't start for nobody, and he starts for the Boston Celtics. 
laugh.gif

nor is he a starter for ANY team in the nba EXCEPT the god-awful Cavs....
roll.gif

he starts because their starter is injured.

you argue like a ******.

this post here is proof that you will argue ANY moot point just because it gives an APPEARENCE of "proving me wrong"

my point of asking yall to name players who could start for another NBA team is simple; to show the VERY BEST PLAYERS he's EVER played with were Carlos Boozer, Andre Miller and Ricky Davis.....all of which are considered marginally decent players....Carlos Boozer being the best of the three, and he, right now, is a ROLE PLAYER......(who is 10 times better than he was in cleveland)

his BEST teammate was an INCOMPLETE CARLOS BOOZER, FOR ONE YEAR....
roll.gif

And 'Bron has as poor a starting cast as any elite player in history ever had its pretty irrefuteable.  You need all-stars level players around you in today's NBA and LeBron never had anything close to resembling that which is what EnPhan is trying to say.
he's had the poorest cast of anyone ever considered a "superstar" and had way more success than anyone you could even compare him to...

dudes are arguing about the talent level of an overweight, out of shape 39-year-old shaq...

ftr, shaq lost weight this offseason....he was overweight in cleveland...he actually GAINED weight after he left the suns......then lost it to play for boston...

maybe because those coaches would have benched his %*@?

Donyell Marshall, Eric Snow, Jawad Williams, Chris Mihm, J.R. Bremer, Kendrick Brown, Mateen Cleaves, Jelani McCoy, Jeff McInnis, Darius Miles, Lee Nailon, Ira Newble, kevin Ollie, Eric Williams, Bruno Sundov, Lucious Harris, Luke Jackson, Jerome Moiso, Sasha Palovic, Jiri Welsch, Scott Williams, Robert Traylor, Zendon Hamilton, Alan Henderson, Ronald Murray, Scot Pollard, David Wesley, Lance Allred, Kaniel Dickens, Drew Gooden, Joe Smith, Billy Thomas, Cedric Simmons, Darnell Jackson, Tarence Kinsey, Jamario Moon, Sebastian Telfair...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

THESE PEOPLE ARE ALL BEYOND BUMMY

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Smush Parker is actually decent though he is just a ******.  Dude was a ballhawk and finished top 10 in steals one year I believe.

No he didn't he said no one that Bron had played with since '03 has started for anyone except the Cavs which is false.

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Right. Dude's pretty much arguing with himself at this point.
You make a point...when it's refuted, you argue an entirely different point and then post a bunch of  
roll.gif
 as if they validate your argument.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Smush Parker is actually decent though he is just a ******.  Dude was a ballhawk and finished top 10 in steals one year I believe.

No he didn't he said no one that Bron had played with since '03 has started for anyone except the Cavs which is false.

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Right. Dude's pretty much arguing with himself at this point.
You make a point...when it's refuted, you argue an entirely different point and then post a bunch of  
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Lebron 26-7-7 wow those are really good numbers.  The heat are 37 and 14....o yeah and look at the Cav's without Lebron they are historically bad this year.

It just puts his past greatness into perspective more.  Again it's not going to be major factor but it will get brought up and create some bias toward lebron.

THIS

yeah, that.. but that is all it is.. the PAST.. not this season, not next season, last season. means it doesnt do anything for this season. that he's been playing great anyone can see that. even people that dont know a thing about basketball.. but that still doesnt mean he should get it based on the value he had in cleveland LAST year. every year is a clean slate and every player has a chance to win the MVP, not looking back to the previous years

youre hung up on a belief that i am saying "lebron deserves the MVP because the cavs suck"

i was just pointing out the humor in the FACT that the cavs went from the best record to the worst record in one offseason...

he deserves the MVP cause he's putting up 26-7-7....

he deserves the title of "best on earth" because the cavs went from the best team to the worst team, recordwise, in one offseason...

see?

What holes does Kobe have even at 32? Passing? He CLEARLY could avg 8+ assists IF he wanted to. His team doesn't need that though.

nobody is mentioning kobe but kobe fans.

he CLEARLY could average 8+ assists?

CLEARLY?

has he EVER averaged 8 assists in his CAREER?

he had a 300-lbs center who shot 70 percent inside the paint, and didnt AVERAGE "8+" assists, so i dont think its very CLEAR at all...

his team doesnt need 8+ assists?

they're currently the 9th team in the leauge in assists....there is room for improvement....there is room for more assists, sir....

roll.gif
, when DOESNT your team need assists?

roll.gif

P.S. - If you haven't noticed, in the NBA, the MVP award does not go to the best player in the league. It goes to the best player on the team with the best record. Hence the reason Shaq and Kobe only have one MVP a piece. If Miami earns the best record in the league then hey, go ahead and give it to him. If not, don't change up the horrible system now.

P.S. - If you haven't noticed, in the NBA, the MVP award does not go to the best player in the league. It goes to the best player on the team with the best record. Hence the reason Shaq and Kobe only have one MVP a piece. If Miami earns the best record in the league then hey, go ahead and give it to him. If not, don't change up the horrible system now.

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

THIS

youre hung up on a belief that i am saying "lebron deserves the MVP because the cavs suck"

i was just pointing out the humor in the FACT that the cavs went from the best record to the worst record in one offseason...

he deserves the MVP cause he's putting up 26-7-7....

he deserves the title of "best on earth" because the cavs went from the best team to the worst team, recordwise, in one offseason...

see?

What holes does Kobe have even at 32? Passing? He CLEARLY could avg 8+ assists IF he wanted to. His team doesn't need that though.

nobody is mentioning kobe but kobe fans.

he CLEARLY could average 8+ assists?

CLEARLY?

has he EVER averaged 8 assists in his CAREER?

he had a 300-lbs center who shot 70 percent inside the paint, and didnt AVERAGE "8+" assists, so i dont think its very CLEAR at all...

his team doesnt need 8+ assists?

they're currently the 9th team in the leauge in assists....there is room for improvement....there is room for more assists, sir....

roll.gif
, when DOESNT your team need assists?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Antwain Jamison will start for sum squads right now if he got traded, isnt Drew Gooden starting sumwhere n getting paid
last i knew, gooden was coming off the bench for dallas...

please, name the starting PFs who antwan jamison would take a starting role from....

roll.gif

i asked a question......i asked you guys to come up with players who could legitimately start for any team but cleveland.

we named 3....they started/start on teams in the BOTTOM half of the NBA....and none of them were even the best players on those teams...

i asked the question to raise a point...the question wasnt my point, the point is what's raised from the question

and the point is, CARLOS BOOZER IS THE BEST TEAMMATE LEBRON JAMES HAS EVER HAD....

and he wasnt even in his prime at the time....and it was for ONE year...i believe lebrons ROOKIE year....

so, my point was "refuted" (cause yall named people)? but did you take the time to consider why i was asking people to name people?

yall naming shaq!

SEE, YOURE WRONG, CAUSE SHAQ STARTS BECAUSE THE GUY WHO REALLY STARTS IS HURT! THERE

lol, he's a replacement at this point in his career and thats me getting proved wrong?

roll.gif

Shaq is taking NOBODY's job...once perk is healed, he will be starting again....

you guys vouching for the talent level of lebron james' teammates in cleveland SURE ARE ignoring this list....

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Antwain Jamison will start for sum squads right now if he got traded, isnt Drew Gooden starting sumwhere n getting paid
last i knew, gooden was coming off the bench for dallas...

please, name the starting PFs who antwan jamison would take a starting role from....

roll.gif

i asked a question......i asked you guys to come up with players who could legitimately start for any team but cleveland.

we named 3....they started/start on teams in the BOTTOM half of the NBA....and none of them were even the best players on those teams...

i asked the question to raise a point...the question wasnt my point, the point is what's raised from the question

and the point is, CARLOS BOOZER IS THE BEST TEAMMATE LEBRON JAMES HAS EVER HAD....

and he wasnt even in his prime at the time....and it was for ONE year...i believe lebrons ROOKIE year....

so, my point was "refuted" (cause yall named people)? but did you take the time to consider why i was asking people to name people?

yall naming shaq!

SEE, YOURE WRONG, CAUSE SHAQ STARTS BECAUSE THE GUY WHO REALLY STARTS IS HURT! THERE

lol, he's a replacement at this point in his career and thats me getting proved wrong?

roll.gif

Shaq is taking NOBODY's job...once perk is healed, he will be starting again....

you guys vouching for the talent level of lebron james' teammates in cleveland SURE ARE ignoring this list....

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Slow down man. Lebron is better than Wade; this year, last year, in years past. 
In terms of all around skill, Kobe is the best in the league. His game is very complete. Lebron still has a few holes in his own (lack of midrange, post presence, etc). However, Lebron is certainly the best, and perhaps most valuable, in the respect of making his teammates better. Thus, Lebron fully deserved those MVP awards during his time with the cavs. However, this year, Lebron plays on the Heat. As others have already said, basing the MVP this year on a team Lebron no longer plays for just justifies his award last year. It really should not have no effect on the current MVP situation. 

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Slow down man. Lebron is better than Wade; this year, last year, in years past. 
In terms of all around skill, Kobe is the best in the league. His game is very complete. Lebron still has a few holes in his own (lack of midrange, post presence, etc). However, Lebron is certainly the best, and perhaps most valuable, in the respect of making his teammates better. Thus, Lebron fully deserved those MVP awards during his time with the cavs. However, this year, Lebron plays on the Heat. As others have already said, basing the MVP this year on a team Lebron no longer plays for just justifies his award last year. It really should not have no effect on the current MVP situation. 

Back
Top Bottom