okay, new year's eve...what are you doing?

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

Yeah, I guess you're right.

(Sigh...)
Some of everyone show up weekly. Its not a frat bar, but at the same time its not LOVE on a Friday night. Its New Years so it could be any andeverything. We kind of pride ourselves on the diversit of our crowds.

Mods if you feel this is inappropriate please delete my post.

I have 2 $100 tickets for LOVE tonight for $50 a piece. It's the one for vip, ludacris concert, and entrance. PM me.

smh.gif
Worst new years party ever.....ever

Originally Posted by TeePeso

smh.gif
Worst new years party ever.....ever
laugh.gif
.... Whats in- House Party's for New Years Eve... whatsout... Clubs charging 100 + for events that you can get in for free during the year....

Just got back from paradise...

2181152959_453a340c97_m.jpg

Probably was cheaper then going to a club too.
pimp.gif
Chancletas and alltoo.
roll.gif

Yep it was in DR... @ Cayo Levantado, Samana Republica Dominicana... really "low key" beautiful place. Even with all the sad shhh I seen, poverty,and all... I still found lots of amazing people with big hearts and beautiful spots (beaches, clubs, etc).

Not trying to "JACK" the thread - just doing some sharing... I been to a few places in my life but DR was a place I never been to and honestly wasnteven in my top 10 (the trip came about with a long story I wont bore you with)... but comparing all the places DR is definitely a place I really enjoyed andwill be going back to!

2181156033_68e7b3d533.jpg
2181152215_33811efddd.jpg
2181931862_32c8a44d8b.jpg

Thought I share a few pics... feel free to check them out on my Flickr too (flickr.com/jaypic)

^ Thanks Thanks (for real)...

AGAIN.. not trying to "JACK"... just sharing...

I always liked taking pictures and appreciated photography but lately I been getting into photography more, reading, applying techniques, and so on...making it some what of a hobby. I'm using an older camera (Powershot G5 not even a dSLR) for now but im a strong believer that it isnt the camera whatmakes the pictures its various variables put together... but I still cant wait until I move up on camera.

Coincidentally both the pictures you like I must admit I did happen to apply some small post processing (today's darkroom processing) but nothingmajor... the first shot you pointed out is in Santo Domingo on there coastline, seafront, or promenade strip (known as El Malecon)... the second one is of aMaserati (which I'm sure you recognized being a car aficionado of some sort yourself with your association to Automotive Rhythms - The Urban Automotive Experience).

BUT... neither one of these pics have ssshhh on this pic...

roll.gif

lol

Anyways...
HAPPY NEW YEARS to everyone! I hope this year is better then any other year and that everything you dream and aim for becomes a reality! Also that everything that isn't in your best interest doesn't become a reality!

Back
Top Bottom