Old School NBA Brawl From the 90's

Originally Posted by THE GR8

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The old 90s Knicks were always getting into scraps like this. Nobody would %$*+ around with those teams without getting away with it
pimp.gif

You gotta love the commentators back than, they would announce this *+!$ like it was a boxing match like they would get into it *+!$ was just more fun. Nowadays nothing like this happens cause of soft !+% Stern and all of his rules and when they do you hear the commentators like Mike Breen and all they say is *+!$ like "what a disgrace" #!$!$+% Stern and the Euro influence made the NBA so soft, back in the day you had to be tough and you had to know how to take a hit.
hahahaha, word...

i can hear marv albert doin the play by play on the fight like its WWF, and mike breen getting all emotional about how this is bad for the league

That was a serious pick KJ put on Doc. He had that Lebron "what did I do?" look on his face when doc charged him.

Greg Anthony ftw with a combo of that hook while wearing that shirt.

That was a serious pick KJ put on Doc. He had that Lebron "what did I do?" look on his face when doc charged him.

Back
Top Bottom