OLD SOLES, New store in ATL!!!

Normally I don't this but i want to see this place stay around for the long haul. Old Soles in Alpharetta, on Old Miltion Parkway. Went yesterday to checkit out and its a pretty nice spot. Has the usual boutique look with kicks and tees, when i went they had a dj playing some decent music. The t-shirts could bebetter but the sneaker selection is decent. They got a nice selection of Clae's, Supra's, Nikes( including a few sb's and blazers and some otherthings), reeboks, and some other kicks. Prices not outragous, but expect to pay "boutique prices". I copped a pair of Supra's, my first pair ofthese don't really know why i bought them, kind of an impulse buy. I spoke with the owners wife and they seem like cool people. She said they have beenopen for 2 months now. But go support and show love, here's the website for more info http://www.oldsolesboutique.com/.
Alright back to the 'boro for me. Damn summer school and 100 degree weather. O ya who else on here is at Georgia Southern?

In Alpharetta? What the hell for?
laugh.gif

Alpharetta? haha IM GOOD. If it aint in Dekalb,Downtown,Atlantic Station,Midtown,Buckhead why bother?

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Alpharetta? haha IM GOOD. If it aint in Dekalb,Downtown,Atlantic Station,Midtown,Buckhead why bother?
Prestigious was in Gwinnett. And no respectable boutique is in DeKalb.

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

roll.gif
How many ppl you know actually copped from there? Losers just use togo to say they been there, and look at what prestigous is going now, Changing locations cause Gwinnett sucks.

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

roll.gif
How many ppl you know actually copped from there? Losers just use to go to say they been there, and look at what prestigous is going now, Changing locations cause Gwinnett sucks.
There are still no respectable boutiques in DeKalb. . .

Back
Top Bottom