Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 2 morrissey tee's with 2 completely different tags, and they were both from DSM NY

But the easiest way to tell is the placement of the Vertical seem on the collar of the tee shirt. If it's towards the rear Right. You should be okay. If it's not there is straight bootleg.

Also they've only been doing this it seems for a couple seasons now.

But......
I'm no expert I almost got GOT for 800 on a supreme north face.

Pics in a few

Last edited:
here is a story for you all....
bought a morrissey tee on drop date and then put it up on the market...got an offer from Japan for a good price and he covered enough for the shipping, so I took it...fast forward to when it arrives, dude says there is damage on the screen print and wants a refund...at first I was kind of heated because it was already a pain in the **** to ship to Japan but decided to cooperate and told him to send it back and I'll look at it and refund him the entire amount (shipping included)
it's here and I do see damage on the screen print...here are some pics of it
what does supreme do with defects? and can I get a legit check also...just so there isn't funny business of switching up the shirts

View media item 1961638View media item 1961639View media item 1961640View media item 1961641

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 the shirt came in while I was at work.

here is a story for you all....
bought a morrissey tee on drop date and then put it up on the market...got an offer from Japan for a good price and he covered enough for the shipping, so I took it...fast forward to when it arrives, dude says there is damage on the screen print and wants a refund...at first I was kind of heated because it was already a pain in the **** to ship to Japan but decided to cooperate and told him to send it back and I'll look at it and refund him the entire amount (shipping included)
it's here and I do see damage on the screen print...here are some pics of it
what does supreme do with defects? and can I get a legit check also...just so there isn't funny business of switching up the shirts

View media item 1961638View media item 1961639View media item 1961640View media item 1961641

I'd never would have refunded.. I remember a couple seasons ago when the witch t dropped somebody who had copped off me requested a refund due to resale falling down..that little minuscule flaw would have gone unnoticed for sure

how did I miss this Champion pullover in the preview :nerd: kinda want that grey

i want the black one. i want it, but really dont need it.

meaning ill go for it if i strike out on an S cap.

got my pale blue mendini and purple SI 6 panel today. both are :smokin

It reminds me of a Christian Dior velour tracksuit I picked up at a thrift store in the early 2000s. Or of the Sweatsedo I have hanging in my closet for my George Costanza days.

Does anybody actually use the accessories? Ive had the pen keychain on my lanyard for 2 days and the paint on the logo is already all ****** up. About to just start a shelf lol

Does anybody actually use the accessories? Ive had the pen keychain on my lanyard for 2 days and the paint on the logo is already all ****** up. About to just start a shelf lol
I use the nalgene water bottle, really enjoy it, I also have the specialized one, rarley use it as it makes my water taste plasticky

its been known those cheap accesories with a screen printed logo dont last very long. They keychains always wear off pretty quickly.

Hasnt stopped me from using any of them though. Im not buying things to just look at and collect in mint condition :lol:

Put my pen on my car keys and it's chipping off too :rolleyes

Not going to buy a Supreme accessory to look at it on a shelf tho, that's like buying shoes and not wear em, not my thing.

I'm LOVING the supreme boxer briefs! they fit perfectly! I got hooked up by a fellow NT'er for cost and I'm very appreciative! I'm trying to snag another set or two so I don't have to wash them every 3-4 days :tongue: but anyone thinking about pulling the trigger on the boxers I would highly recommend them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom