Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That blue, that peach, or that green?
Is that peach or pale orange?
BRUH
nthat.gif
been waiting for this to drop, anyone know the price range? 70-80? going for red, suwoo hollygrove 1-7

Pretty sad they don't send stickers with orders at least for me..just the red ones.

I think I'm done copping gear from em gonna start looking for stickers tho [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Et box logos, the misfits, dead Kennedy cross, all the toshio maedas, red riding hood amd Joan of arc are my top ones atm

Also want the Mendini gun and the box logos from this season.

BRUH :nthat: been waiting for this to drop, anyone know the price range? 70-80? going for red, suwoo hollygrove 1-7

I'm thinking $68

I seen a red champion long sleeve for retail.

Pretty sad they don't send stickers with orders at least for me..just the red ones.

I think I'm done copping gear from em gonna start looking for stickers tho [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Et box logos, the misfits, dead Kennedy cross, all the toshio maedas, red riding hood amd Joan of arc are my top ones atm

Didn't even get red box logo stickers first drop. Nothing.

Never seen an ET box logo

Got a Mendini gun sticker last week. Forgot to mention that in here.

I have an extra mendini gun sticker if you want it hit me up in PM

What's the price for the dry sacks?

Edit nvm. In for a sack fish and slipons

Last edited:
I havent seen any in L/XL for less than $450. Im scouring the market as well.

My list for tomorrow, not in order. Prob gonna have to hit up the S hoodies first though...

Goldfish Tee (Black or white)
L/s (orange or blue)
S logo set

Im guessing theres nothing on the back of the 104 tee? If not ill probably pass.
I like the collab crew but gonna pass. The shorts look mad comfy but ill prob pass when i see the price.

So are yall getting the full S logo set? Gonna mix colors or match? Matching colors to your S caps? I cant decide lol
Dang $450 for the hoodie, not the jacket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom