Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't understand what the 90's babies relevancy was. You should have just said "kids" because I'm a 90s baby and I'm 25 years old, far from a "kid"

I was generalizing more the kids that have been into Supreme for only a few years that will buy anything with a Supreme logo on it. Majority of the dudes that have been into Supreme for awhile tend to be more particular about the things they purchase rather than following the hype. Everyone knows the 90's babies are the worst, most of them hopped on Supreme after Tyler, so it was just an overall generalization, don't get too offended.

I was generalizing more the kids that have been into Supreme for only a few years that will buy anything with a Supreme logo on it. Majority of the dudes that have been into Supreme for awhile tend to be more particular about the things they purchase rather than following the hype. Everyone knows the 90's babies are the worst, most of them hopped on Supreme after Tyler, so it was just an overall generalization, don't get too offended.
It seems that hypebeasts would be a better term to describe what you were describing. I def fall into the category of more particular. I usually stray away from most of the heavily branded pieces. The clean staple pieces are why I keep coming back season after season.

No offended at all, not sure what I might have said to bring you to that conclusion.

no, I've had a few. Sold them all so never got a good chance to compare them. Just thought that they kinda looked similar. I guess I'm wrong.
Might look similar but the quality is more what I was referring to. Because in-hand they aren't on the same level.
Its safe to say you have no idea what you're talking about. Supreme uses CYC blanks. Same as Acapulco Gold.

edit: someone beat me to it.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
Wasn't positive so that's why I said *almost certain*. I was positive they aren't the same manufacturer as Champion 

Hmm got email confirmation for gold fish tee and one for the Roma Ls buy only got charges for the tee .not really worried if I don't get the Roma but supreme really ghosting orders with email confirmations now . Super annoying

Cooked on:

- Fan

- Navy Camo

- "D*ck" L/S Tee (LMAOOOO)

- Heather S Logo L

- 20L Dry Bag

Today was a good day, shoutout to the undercover cop who watched me chef on the mobile while in snail traffic lmao.

how long yall think the schott harrington gonna sit?

and if anyone goes in store, can you tell me about the quality/thickness of it?

thanks.

Everyone who just buys whatever they can manage to cart just so they can say they have a supreme shirt is getting punished with a dong on their back LOL. I legitimately feel bad for everyone who bought that shirt because they liked the graphic in the front though

im shocked anyone who bought the l/s didn't know what was on the back considering it was in the newsletter 
laugh.gif

It was in the name too. If you've done any sort of art history classes with a focus on Asia you'll have discussed Japanese erotica.

Just be happy they didn't hit us with The Dream of the Fisherman's Wife.

Caught the last kimono at dover, medium but that **** fits huge. Will throw some pics up later

It was in the name too. If you've done any sort of art history classes with a focus on Asia you'll have discussed Japanese erotica.

Just be happy they didn't hit us with The Dream of the Fisherman's Wife.

Octopussy was my favorite bond movie.

I need to delete the restock app

My size popped up in the crane slippers and I copped

Why? No idea

They look cool enough though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom