Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order shipped and should be here tomorrow. Hope this is what we can expect from now on.

I read that Supreme has the hoodies n other garments made in Canada

n there was a place in Brooklyn that did the Graphic tee's

What I was wondering was do these same spots make the Garments for All the Stores??

People speculate Paris n Japan store items are made from a Asian Factory overseas.

not sure if any of this is true.

I read that Supreme has the hoodies n other garments made in Canada

n there was a place in Brooklyn that did the Graphic tee's

What I was wondering was do these same spots make the Garments for All the Stores??

People speculate Paris n Japan store items are made from a Asian Factory overseas.

not sure if any of this is true.

Isn't cyc based in Canada?

Woke up a minute before the drop this morning so I had to use the app but luckily was able to still get the goldfish tee

Just waiting for beach towels and Im done with the season..
need denim jacket too
nthat.gif
PfOUvYXbAyc.jpg

I'll admit I didn't know what was on the back of the L/S until I got it. I do really like the front of the shirt but the back is a no go. I'll probably cut the front of the shirt off and place it on another garment

Supreme is so hyped right now that Fbois actually bought Dry Sacks.....tell me what you will use it for besides jackin off into it

Supreme is so hyped right now that Fbois actually bought Dry Sacks.....tell me what you will use it for besides jackin off into it

Copped the dry sack to store a fresh set of clothes to change into while campin out in the rain for hyped ultra limited releases fam...

got the steep tech backpack yesterday, it looks cool but the size of it is actually kind of small. there also isn't a dedicated laptop slot. I really want to like it, but it doesn't seem very functional as an everyday pack

got the steep tech backpack yesterday, it looks cool but the size of it is actually kind of small. there also isn't a dedicated laptop slot. I really want to like it, but it doesn't seem very functional as an everyday pack
yea i was dissapointed a bit by that. i dont really like how main space in the bag doesnt extend to the bottom, its cut off by a separate compartment. and no laptop slot, and the drawstrings..meh.  but i love tnf and supreme so im keeping it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom