Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

torn between tees, not sure which to go for first [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I hope they block the bots this release. I hope I don't get ghost ordered only checking out on 11 on the dot. 

I hope they block the bots this release. I hope I don't get ghost ordered only checking out on 11 on the dot. 
ur typing everything manually?...no page monitor...no copy/paste, no 2 screen method?

I just refresh till the new stuff comes up, autofill my address, paste my card #, 3/4 other clicks and im done.

Im still trying to figure out how I could best use the sup app/restocks app on my phone to my advantage. I feel like i might just be best on my macbook though. I tried to incorporate my phone last time and messed up.

Im assuming 2 screen method is having the shop open on both and carting two things? Never tried that

Y'all can have the motion logos. It's all about the GOAT this week 
smokin.gif

I already know im paying resale for whatever tees i dont get. Sad reality lol

Only thing i have going for me is i wear XL. Idk how people in small/medium cop anything

I already know im paying resale for whatever tees i dont get. Sad reality lol

Only thing i have going for me is i wear XL. Idk how people in small/medium cop anything

resale will only be high on the Ali and Motion... initial resale and then it will dip

I was able to cop the Air Max Zero while I was in Italy.

You may still be able to if you have Internet access

Yeah I think I'll be able to cop if I'm at my hotel when it drops. My only other issue is I might be connecting to the Japan website. Not sure how that will work. Retail here is worse than resell in the US. I'm definitely gonna try tho

Tomorrow is gonna be fun

Really would like to get every tee including the L/S but that's gonna be really hard might have to get some co-workers to help out on this one

I think they'll have a hard time stopping the bots tomorrow. Since it releases in JP and EU first the bots have time to catch things before it hits US. Guess we'll see though. I managed to get everything I wanted #teammanual last week. Hoping this week goes the same. Need the Peach Ali.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom