Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SF Giants colors :pimp:

i already have a bright red Nuptse, so those are a no go.

Maybe in for a Mountain Light. Cant decide between orange or camo though.

In terms of overall drops this year's collaborations with TNF was the best. Only other year that competes is 2010 with the pullovers in the spring and the waxed mountain parka's in the winter.

Gonna go for a backpack. Would rock the camo jacket, just dont wanna spend that much bread when I got multiple winter jackets, need a new backpack though so its perfect.

Every year we hear the same thing about how the North Face collab is weak, but years down the line they become sought after.

Collab is fire to me. In for orange backpack for sure, glad I didn't pull the trigger on the ugly ones they dropped this season :x
Might try for an Orange light jacket as well, still deciding.

This is not the type of camo everyone was expecting 
roll.gif

I think collab is lit tho 
smokin.gif

Nuptse is a bit on the expensive side so it'll be game-time decision but I probably cop the backpack or duffel 

why ppl keep saying Camo ?

its falling leaves lol 
"Camouflage is the use of any combination of materials, coloration, or illumination for concealment, either by making animals or objects hard to see, or by disguising them as something else."

It's camo bruh 
laugh.gif
 Just the not traditional military kind.

"Camouflage is the use of any combination of materials, coloration, or illumination for concealment, either by making animals or objects hard to see, or by disguising them as something else."

It's camo bruh 
laugh.gif
 Just the not traditional military kind.
trueee you right lol 

im calling it falling leaves still oh well 

Tnf is dope imho. I dig the safety orange. Copping orange backpack and Camo shoulder bag if possible.

the steep tech was basic black. before that it had been a while since we got basic colors. might be a while before we see another.

tempting. gonna be a game time decision [emoji]129300[/emoji]

they've always had black.

they've had black but not basic black. the By Any Means and bandana prints are hardly basic black

The light mountain jacket is ok but not for that price. Thinking about grabbing a backpack cause I need one, but other than that this collab was very disappointing.

Need the orange Mtn Light shell and duffel. Everyone gonna talk about passing, and they'll still sell out in 0.0001 seconds lol. Happens every TNF drop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom